ID:1985100

(See the best response by Rushnut.)
Hey. I have a small problem. For example, if I click on my PDA or some other consoles or machines,(e.g shuttle consoles, chemistry machines and the like) a black screen with Nanotrasen's logo pops up and I can't access the device's interface.

http://i.imgur.com/YPHXgxW.png

This has happened on different servers already. I'm using Windows 10. I've already tried uninstalling and re-installing both stable and Beta Byond versions without success.

Does someone know what's wrong or how to fix it?
Best response
Hey! BYOND is a large community made of lots of games, not soley SS13. You might find better luck posting this under the SS13 forums found here.

If the problem is an issue with the DM engine which SS13 is built they'll post about it in the appropriate forum, but this question in specific looks like a bug in the game, so we'll be of little help here.

Edit: After reading the forums for SS13 a bit, it looks as though they prefer you to either use the github, which I don't have a link for, or find the specific forum of the server you play on the Reddit found here. Sorry for confusion.
In response to Rushnut
Alright I will check those, thank you for your time!
You could try clearing the BYOND cache to see if that resolves the issue.

Perform the following steps to do this:
  1. Make sure you are not connected to any games.
  2. Go to the BYOND pager. This is the little blue BYOND logo in the system tray. Double-click it to open.
  3. Click the cog at the top-right of the program and click "Preferences". Alternatively you can press CTRL-P to open the preferences window.
  4. Go to the last tab ("Games") and click the "Clear Cache" button.
  5. Reconnect to the game. You'll need to download the resource files again. Afterward the problem may be resolved.

The particular system you're having difficulties with is NanoUI, a browser-based template engine. It looks like it couldn't find the template or encountered an error of some kind.

Alternatively (if you're a power user) you can clear the cache manually by going to your Documents\BYOND\cache folder and removing all the files in it except for the "byond.rsc" file (and related files). This way you'll only clear the in-game browser cache.

I hope this helps! If it doesn't, the server you're playing seems to be based on Baystation 12. They have a bug tracker to report issues like this which is located here. If you share your problem there they may be able to help you further, or at least it'll be recorded as a bug.
Note that you'll need a Github.com account in order to create an issue there. Github.com is not associated with BYOND and is a third-party.
In response to NullQuery
I did clean the cache but it didn't seem to work. I'll make a post about it in the GitHub though. Thanks for some of the help though!
Make sure Javascript is on in IE, and try other SS13 branches eg Goon/Bay to see if you have the same issue