ID:1986738

Resolved
Objects in the player's contents did not get sent properly to the client, causing trouble with accessing their verbs.
BYOND Version:509.1314
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 46.0.2490.86
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.
Demo Project: http://files.byondhome.com/DarkerEmerald/BYOND%20Debug.zip

Descriptive Problem Summary:
- Right-clicking objs and selecting options from there sub-menus do not work if those obj are in the src.contents.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
- Add a obj to your contents, right-click one of the verbs that are defined 'set src in usr'.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
obj/stick
verb
Inspect()
set src in usr
set category = null
world << "Does not work!"

Expected Results:
- Verb should work after right-clicking and choosing it from the obj sub-menus.

Actual Results:
- Verb does not work after right-clicking and choosing it from the obj sub-menu.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
- Every time
In other games?
- Yes
In other user accounts?
- Yes
On other computers?
- Unsure

When does the problem NOT occur?
Does not occur when using the dream seeker.

Workarounds:
- No work arounds as of yet.
Point of interest: The demo you uploaded for this case does not include the stick code. I had to add all that. It's easier for me when the required code is included in the demo to begin with.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Objects in the player's contents did not get sent properly to the client, causing trouble with accessing their verbs.
Oops sorry about that I must have uploaded an older one.
Just a heads up all the demo projects are different for each bug report I did. I noticed u downloaded the win stuffs project but did not download the right-click project so that would explain why the stick code stuff wasn't there.
I did download the RClick project; and also the HUD project. Both of them had your older code.