ID:1987693

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
I dont know if this was asked before, but my friend has a problem with the webclient. When he tries to join my game link the actual gamescreen is only in 1 corner and looks weird while the popped up chat is fine. Solution? hes tried 2 browsers
Without more information we can't help you. What game is it? Are there screenshots? Have you tried it yourself, and does it look right to you?
For me it simply says the game is not available to play. The game is CQ:Byond. When i open it though it doesnt shrink it simply gives that
I don't follow what you're saying. Can you lay out step-by-step what you're doing to try to join the game, including the URL you go to?
i host it in dream daemon. i try the link and also give the link it shows in the output window for webclient. http://www.byond.com/play/99.24.151.86:9000 I'm currently playing it in dream seeker
When I try that my connection times out. Assuming it's still up, that suggests something is blocking traffic.

I suggest opening the developer tools in your browser so you can see what the JavaScript console says when you try to connect.
Yeah. i closed it a few minutes ago. try again
Best response
I'm definitely seeing something fishy with the placement of the main skin. Probably the best way for me to debug this is to do so directly. I'll need a copy of your source (you can PM me a link) and I can run some tests and compare to your regular skin to see where the webclient is getting confused.

I assume of course you're also using the latest beta, 509.1314? If you're not, you need to try it with that, because if you're on an old version it's possible that the source of your problem has been fixed already.
Ah. I'm not the owner. It is an old game, i guess I didn't think of that. Solved. thank you
Can you point me to the hub entry? I'd like to take a look and see if maybe I can get anywhere without the source.