ID:1987726

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
- Minimizing Icons With The Select Tool\

I don't know what it applies to, but dream maker seems like where you go to create your game. Dream seeker seems like either finding a game to play, or playing the game you've created. Dream Daemon? Idk wtf Daemon means, so.. yeah, but I'd assume since the only thing left over is that thing that has the IP or server information, oh crap. "server information" is a vast thing to speak on, but I mean the thing with the stop sign looking button. But if you don't know about the stop sign looking button you won't even know wtf I'm talking about, ffs.
Deamon in computing is a background process (according to wikipedia), but I guess it also means server and it's what people use to host games.

But other than that, I'm personally unsure what you mean about minimizing icons with the select tool. Can you explain more? I think that'd help everyone understand what you mean, since it seems kind of... vague.
What is the actual feature request? I can't follow what you're asking at all.

As far as the "Applies To" field, I'll explain what the items are:

- Dream Seeker: Anything pertaining to the client alone, either the frontend (UI) or the backend code that talks to the server.

- Dream Daemon: Anything pertaining to the server alone, either the frontend (UI) or the backend code that runs the games.

- Dream Maker: Anything regarding the compiler: either the compiler's UI or the way things get compiled.

- BYOND Pager: Self-explanatory

- DM Language: Any new language/skin/etc. features in general.

- Webclient: Anything about using the webclient, on either the server or client side.
He might be referring to transform controls on a selected area, such as in Photoshop when you select something with the marquis tool, you can resize it using handles at the corners and sides.

That's the best guess I have, though.

The rest of it is just confusing.
Its the marquee tool and thats a box selection tool.
I think instead he wants a way to transform things in DM.. which will be pretty hard to implement I believe.
Honestly I can't tell. No one says "minimize" when they mean "resize", so transforming a selection sounds very unlike what the OP said. I also can't tell why the stop sign icon was mentioned at all or what it has to do with the request.
The entire second paragraph is him explaining that he doesn't understand the applies to fields. It can be ignored
I gathered that, although I still don't understand that weird bit about the stop sign icon, or why "server information" became a phrase there.
its him trying to guess what dream daemon is. literally thinking out loud.
he is referring to the stop button in dd
Pretty sure he's asking for a 'cut' tool, allowing you to 'cut' a part of the icon out, resizing the icon to just contain that specific bit. Could be useful for separating icons into pieces(head, mid-section, lower body). Don't care for the request personally.
Look up Crop()