$100 have someone permanently banned no questions asked.

Exterminate Exterminate!
There's a lot of good arguments going both ways here, but I think that people are over-estimating the server side cost of a good microtransaction.

I wish I could think of any good examples, I really do, but I concede it isn't just as easy as that.

The only good suggestion I can think of is some sort of internal crowdfunding for features on the engine. Lummox could write up a list of semi-major changes he's willing to make, and we could vote with our wallets. But that has plenty of other issues too.
In response to Bloo Pikmin
Bloo Pikmin wrote:
Case and point, blocked.

Jesus fuck, finally. I've been blocking your keys at least one every two months for three years now.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Bloo Pikmin wrote:
Case and point, blocked.

Jesus fuck, finally. I've been blocking your keys at least one every two months for three years now.

Does this mean that I blocked him and not the other way around? I see the pager button is gone on his name. I'm guessing this is Bloo Thang?

Bloo Pikmin wrote:
Lummox JR wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
$50 have any comment you want deleted.

I know all those were said in jest, but this one is so mild by comparison that I have to admit it's moderately tempting.
This is exactly why I refuse to donate and give shit out for free he only pays attention to the bullshit the argument mongerers type up and nothing productive.
Crowd pleaser.

I found it funny and I could also tell that it was just Lumm doing what wasn't done for quite a while. Being humorous. He's human too, y'know. Just because he runs things around here doesn't mean he can't have a sense of humor.

I'm off of this post.

No you're not, you liar.
This is some great pre-stuffening commentary.
In response to Bloo Pikmin
Bloo Pikmin wrote:
I'm so tired of you Ter you're literally a loser and say the same shit going off topic etc...

I key flop when my reputation gets bad? Are you an idiot I let almost everyone know I'm Baird right away. Quit starting shit, I only key change simply when I'm unsatisfied with my name.

You think you're a hero for calling me Baird, thinking you exposed me. But I'm already known to be Baird on the key Bloo Pikman.
I could easily conceal my idenity.. I've done it a ton of times but if I save byond and no one knows it was me that would be a tasteless victory.

your fedoras on too tight bro
Bloo Pikmin wrote:
Learn how to make a good game niglet. Blocked.

Sounds like you need to rolepay the main character in Rage.
In response to Rushnut
Bloo Pikmin wrote:
Learn how to make a good game niglet. Blocked.

aw shit he got me
In response to Mickemoose
Mickemoose wrote:
aw shit he got me

His post mysteriously dissapeared, I wonder if he took my 'advice' too seriously.
In response to Rushnut
He probably went to go make a new alt.
I'm just sad that the update after this one wasn't called the post-stuffening
In response to MrStonedOne
MrStonedOne wrote:
I'm just sad that the update after this one wasn't called the post-stuffening

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?

GOD.
Page: 1 2 3