ID:1989313

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
Hi guys,

As per title. I can connect properly to the BYOND Network, but the Games List loads forever and nothing happends. I can't connect to a game via a BYOND link in website.

How can i solve this ?

Thank you for your time.
Best response
One thing you can try is renaming localhub.db to localhub.db.old in your BYOND user directory (usually C:\Users\[USER]\Documents\BYOND\cfg, you can also get to it from the BYOND client's Preferences > Advanced tab).

Also make sure that there aren't any non-ASCII characters in the path to your BYOND user directory. If there are, move it to another directory (can be done from the client's Preferences > Advanced tab).

If you're running BYOND from the zip download, you'll probably have to instead use the actual installer to be able to connect to games from the website.

Hope that helps =)
This issue has also tended to come up for people who are using a system locale such as Japanese. If that's the case, one thing you can try is moving your BYOND user directory to somewhere else, like C:\BYOND.
Hello guys,

I managed to fix the problems of joining Games via Internet by using DarkCampainger fix.

Lummox JR, thanks for your solution, it works well now.