ID:1989454

So a project I've been working on the past few days is slowly coming together after finally managing to find some time work on the damn thing.

https://soundcloud.com/vorouge/days-like-summer-intro

Just toying around with some chord progressions, arps and pads, but overall I think everything sounds amazing. It's actually one of my better mastered productions thus far. I plan on getting some vocals recorded and hoping for a New Year's release, if not by the holidays.

It's unfortunately pretty ambient without the vocals, but I plan on posting updates as it comes together. I also redid my artist logo. I think it looks pretty sexy, but that's just me.
I like it U.U.
Dude that was awesome... I can honestly say I was not expecting it to be that good, that was mainstream worthy. I actually like the fact that it sounds ambient, I could see this being used in an uptempo shooting game.

edit: after listening to your other work- I think you have a real talent for this... :o
It's going to sound so much better once I get a friend into the studio to record some acapella's. We're still working out the lyrics and the arrangement, although mostly blocked out, has a lot of work before it's flavored properly.

Tons of rearranging, mixing, mastering, rendering and coffee in my future.
Me gusta
It's really great but I feel like you're using just one too many barres at the beginning beat, it drones on just a touch.

- Humble Opinion
In response to Rushnut
I thought so too, so I actually started preemptively bringing in the arps and leads 8 bars sooner just to give more swing while it's coming in. I like the length at the beginning, it was just the lack of anything else for so long that make it drone.

That's something I noticed last night and have already fixed though. :P

Also, there are vocals that still need to be recorded, so once I get those done, it'll break it up better.
It's perfect in my eyes. Then again i have 0 knowledge on how music is created.