ID:1989740

Im working om more classes/races for my game an i need to kno if the tail shading looks right keep in mind im not trying to go to heavy on the shading but i can use a second eye.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

these are the rest of the classes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tail is too long, lacks depth and shouldn't be as long or the same shade as the main body.

Also if its a werewolf or wolf it shouldn't be the same shape as regular humans make it more buff.
In response to Southend_boi
Well the long tail is just one of many because u can pick ur tail and it not a traditional werewolf. And as for size i tryed to avoid buff bodys only because its not really my style, but i might go with bigger. I can see why it should be and have thought about it. Cause the player will be human and have the option to tranz into it.and that is probably gonna be first form as they get stronger they will get a different looking wolfs. thanks for input 8)
I would some selective outlining the outline is constricting the body from its form especially on the tail.not a bad style shading could be better but i see how your trying to keep it simple yet cartoony.you have to keep everything neat smooth curves and colors in uniform.
In response to Xyberman
will do an i also forgot to say that this wolf will have more that one tail it will have 3. I just wanna try something different. thanks
I think this style would really benefit if you got completely rid of all the dark outlines and only kept them where they are necessary.
In response to Exentriks Gaming
I agree really the dark outline is for animation purposes. On my current base there is on outline its blended pretty well. The thing is the more detail the more work for me. Like that pic of the other classes was a early mock up. Now the clothes and armor is fully blended. But its like half say they like darker outlines for a cell shaded feel then other like blended for a more traditional rpg. i wanna find the middle ground because i want it to feel like a anime but set in a rpg would. Thanks for ur input