ID:1991411

Applies to:DM Language

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Could you possibly add the ability for game creators to code it so the player's mouse cursor is locked in the center of the screen? I would like this for my fullscreen game I am making, where a player presses escaped to toggle between action mode and UI mode. In action mode the cursor is always in the center (and invisible preferably).
This could be implemented along with a similar request I made here.

Perhaps in addition to my request, there could be a sensitivity variable used to determine how much you have to move your mouse before unsnapping from said atom. 0 being no sensitivity, 101 being permanently snapped.

The only problem I can see with this is we'd need a way to make the mouse start snapped at a specific location, or to somehow set the mouse to the coords for the user so the snap is forced.

I don't even know how feasible this is since nobody replied. All I know is current mouse functions suck, and you should aim to further improve and extend them if possible.
pretty sure you could just make the mouse have a blank icon then just overwrite the mouse functions-as a workaround

this would be a cool feature i guess though
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
pretty sure you could just make the mouse have a blank icon then just overwrite the mouse functions-as a workaround

Yeah, that would work too. We'd just have more control if it was built in. Such as sensitivity and not just relying on MouseEntered and such.
bump
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:

this would be a cool feature i guess though

No way to lock the mouse into the window tho.