ID:1992039

(See the best response by Konlet.)
Hello there BYOND Community! I've recently run into a rather strange issue regarding the aforementioned Dream Maker. The silly program simply refuses to open! . . Or rather, the system seems to acknowledge the process, but won't let me do anything with it. Let alone look at it.

http://puu.sh/lH2HJ/ba2f318125.png

The system will show the program as running in the task bar, but when I click it, nothing happens. It doesn't open, even for simple and separate .dmi files.

I've checked task manager and it claims the programming is running just fine, though, clearly that doesn't hold up. Dream Seeker and the BYOND client itself are also operate with no difficulties.

I've gone through the means of reinstalling BYOND, restarting my computer, clearing my cache, and making sure my BYOND Client is up to date. I can't really determine the cause of this problem, and I'd really appreciate feedback on getting the application up and running.

Best response
This could be an issue if you're using multiple monitors.

Try opening up the hidden icons, which is the small up-arrow at the corner of your taskbar. Dream Daemon, if running, should be there. Double-Click it to open it. If you cannot see Dream Daemon but it appears you have it selected, hold the windows key and press the left/right arrow keys until it comes onto the screen.
In response to Konlet
If it's just off-screen as Konlet hypothesizes, you can also look at <BYOND user directory>/cfg/maker.txt and see what maker-window-pos is set to. Setting it to 0x0 should put it back on your primary display.

Windows Key + Arrows is probably faster, though. But if it doesn't work for some reason, the above should.