ID:1992548

We were parked at a red light and got rear ended. We're fine. Sore, but fine. The car however, is shot... We do get to drive around in a nice Chrysler 300 for a few day though.
Oh man. I would die.. Flick, you tha real MVP... QQ
Georgia license plate, good to know.

One step closer to pinpointing your exact location.

Oh, uh, I mean, sorry to hear that, grandpa! I'll go get the Bengay!
I live in the woods in Brooks county Georgia, outside of Valdosta. South Georgia. There is a whole lot of south down here. We keep to ourselves...
In response to Flick
I think I just heard a shotgun cock. o_O
Heh. Reading my post over again, I don't think it came out quite right... We keep to ourselves because for the most part, the south is pretty messed up and we want no part of it. The shotgun could well be one of our neighbors though ;)
I think you can safely replace that 'is my car' with 'was my car'...that feels like enough damage to beyond worth repair.
In response to Flick
I'm in mississippi. I know exactly what you mean -_-*
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Heh. Reading my post over again, I don't think it came out quite right... We keep to ourselves because for the most part, the south is pretty messed up and we want no part of it. The shotgun could well be one of our neighbors though ;)

The three M's meth, moonshine, and meth.
And I thought I was in a shitty spot living in Chattanooga, TN... My condolences go to you in south Georgia...
I WARNED YOU ABOUT NOT UPDATING PARTICONS

I WARNED YOU FOOL

NEXT TIME YOU WON'T BE SO LUCKY.
...Merry happy?

Were you able to convince people the body that flew out of the trunk was just a bystander?
Ouch. I hope everyone's okay. I got rear-ended once, and while all it did was crack the bumper, my mother and sister were both jolted pretty badly by the accident and ended up going to a doctor and missing some work. This one looks like it caused injury. If you and your passengers haven't been to see a doctor already, probably not a bad idea to do so.
I read the title and thought we were uploading pics of our car D: ! but damn, the one who rear-ended you must've been a savage driver. I live in GA too, I'm in the Atlantan Metropolitan area though, I think it's not as bad as how you described your area, but then again, I don't socialize with outsiders much.
i mean it was time for him to upgrade from that neon anyway
I live in Louisiana, close to New Orleans.

Shit sucks, you're either dealing with absolute rednecks or wiggers. (Sorry if that offends someone, those are just the worst kind of white people.)
In response to ACWraith
ACWraith wrote:
...Merry happy?

Were you able to convince people the body that flew out of the trunk was just a bystander?

We dumped it off the bridge before the police showed up. It was dark and they didn't look down.

In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Ouch. I hope everyone's okay. I got rear-ended once, and while all it did was crack the bumper, my mother and sister were both jolted pretty badly by the accident and ended up going to a doctor and missing some work. This one looks like it caused injury. If you and your passengers haven't been to see a doctor already, probably not a bad idea to do so.

We're fine. I've been injured often enough that I've got a pretty good idea what is hurt, and what is just muscle aches. And we were wearing our seat belts.
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
the one who rear-ended you must've been a savage driver.

An 18 year old high school senior who was terrified. I sort of felt bad for him, he was upset and crying. First thing he did was call his mom.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
i mean it was time for him to upgrade from that neon anyway

Problem is, the car isn't worth much, so I won't get back enough to get an upgrade. Probably won't even get enough to get another Neon. I am liking the Chrysler 300 though :P

Page: 1 2