ID:1994388

Story by Baird.

local demon bullying a village

inyuyasha(we're gonna copy this name since we dont like spelling it. ctrl+c) and friends stumbles upon a village, villagers depressed.

inyuyasha and friends say they'll kill the demon

sesshomaru is seen walking with people weaker than him on the other side of the planet out of nowhere.

inyuyasha encounters the demon.

inyuyasha and friends defeat the demon.

a hoard of demons approaches inyuyasha and friends

Miroku uses wind tunnel for a good 5 seconds sucking in the demons like spaghetti almost.

poisonous wasps show up, Miroku says "I can't tunnel in poisonous things it's dangerous!" seals his wind tunnel.

Naraku shows up, looks at inyuyasha and friends, *Naraku evil laugh while staring at inyuyasha and friends*, *some random japanese chick screams*

*commercial break*

adult swim bump plays

You mean Inuyasha?? Or am I missing something
why
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
why

because of waking up in the middle of the night in 2010 while adult swim is on leads to this
At least make sure to spell it right!
In response to Inuyashaisbest
Sad part is that this is entirely accurate.
In response to Lugia319
I'm glad you agree
I'm so glad I don't have to resort to Toonami/Adult Swim for my anime now.

Yay, internet!
In response to Balzack
Balzack wrote:
I'm so glad I don't have to resort to Toonami/Adult Swim for my anime now.

Yay, internet!
Plenty of good sites, crunchyroll has the most popular anime, then there's several off-name sites.
Got any good recommendations?

My Top 3 Are: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, and .hack//SIGN.
I thought I was an anime lover at first, but then i realized I ain't watch more than 7 of them, and only thought 5 of them were good.

There's people out there that watched wayyyyyyy more.
In response to Flame Sage
Yeah Crunchyroll is my go to place. I also subscribe to Funimation. They both have decent Roku apps, which is nice. I much prefer to stream over the tv than PC these days.

I have a lot of favorite anime from a lot of genres. Off the top of my head a few favorites:

Steins;Gate
Chihayafuru
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Gurren Lagann
Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!

I am definitely a big fan of Madoka Magica and Your Lie in April as well though.

I'm one of those people who watched wayyyyy more Bloo Pikmin :P I think I'm well over 400 series completed now. Or about half a Teka's worth.
In response to Balzack
Your friends with Silk so I didn't know you were one to watch anime. Intriguing.

I'm an open minded person. I like all music, and anything that entertains me period, anime slipped in, I like it a-lot, but just few. It amazes me how someone could watch over 400 different anime. I thought 25 was a lot.

The few anime/manga I read/watch I know all about though.
Lots of people that you might not expect watch anime. Doesn't matter who their friends are.
Yeah, Silk doesn't watch a lot of anime. But he is in my anime podcast :P

https://soundcloud.com/otakusmustdie