ID:1995270

Since a fair number of people, myself included, don't enjoy always having open an IRC, or teams-peak or the forums or something, but have Skype open anyway, I feel like it's a good idea to make a group Skype chat.

Please take a moment to read over a few brief guidelines before you join -

Please note, we never just straight up kick and/or ban people. You will always be given a warning firsthand, if you think you were treated inappropriately, speak to me or one of the other mods and we'll get the issue resolved.

The link to join the chat is: CLICK HERE TO JOIN

If you're having trouble joining, add me on Skype - roxasxsan - and I'll manually add you.

I highly recommend that you turn alerts off, this will prevent the annoying alert sounds Skype makes. Unless you're into BDSM, I guess. You can add a tag so that it still alerts you when they use that specific phrase, for example, I use

/alertsoff Roxas

Which means whenever someone says something with Roxas in it, I know I'm being mentioned because it alerts me!
Hey! This post is probably the most well written and logical thing I've ever seen you write! Well do- oh, oh wait that's right...
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
Hey! This post is probably the most well written and logical thing I've ever seen you write! Well do- oh, oh wait that's right...

Yeah man, It's like way better than your post. Look at the way he wrote that one line - If you're having trouble joining, add me on Skype - roxasxsan - and I'll manually add you.

Who would have thought about adding something so helpful? NOT YOU.
Damn you're right, but wait I have a better idea! What if we go ahead and make it so that you get free codez in my chat?

I know, I'll go make a NEW-new-chat, with free codez.

What's more is that I won't have to constantly re-add people and beg the people in the chat to advertise for themselves! I'm sure people will want to come join of their own accord to be able to talk about games and things related to BYOND!

I mean after all, when people leave your chat I surely hope you don't constantly re-add the--

Oh... well at least you're not begging for people to adverti--

Right...

Damn.

It literally is a rip isn't it?
Damn, The only thing he's missing is self training or Log Training.

Roxas-San, please fix. This is disgraceful, If you're going to rip do it with all the power you can.
free codez? count me in
I kno rit? Am so original. Maybe I should support racism over hostile insults too then I'll be the reeldeel
In response to RoxasX-San
RoxasX-San wrote:
I kno rit? Am so original. Maybe I should support racism over hostile insults too then I'll be the reeldeel

Yah, and then maybe when I tell people stop with the racism and hostile insults, they'll get really upset and salty and start being even more offensive and hostile, and then I'll leave and make my own chat where everyone can be racist and offensive!

Oh wait that's right.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
RoxasX-San wrote:

Yah, and then maybe when I tell people stop with the racism and hostile insults, they'll get really upset and salty and start being even more offensive and hostile, and then I'll leave and make my own chat where everyone can be racist and offensive!

Oh wait that's right.

You sir, Are a bloody genius. Count me in. I was always waiting for the day I can use the most offensive and racist if statements in the chat. It will be glorious, You sir are my hero. Please, Accept my shoe as a token as my gratitude.
In all seriousness though, I don't particularly think this is a bad thing. You're free to have your own chat, any more BYOND community networking we can get, the better. I just want everyone to make games and have fun doing it, and if you don't like me and want to have your own chat, that's perfectly fine.

However copying my post, adding people that don't want to be there, and generally slandering the people in other Skype chats just isn't good practice and is ultimately going to cause just more drama and arguments. I asked you to stop, more times than I've asked anyone else to stop, being offensive in the chat. I gave you more warnings than anyone else, as did Inuyasha. It wasn't just me that thought you were out of line, it was everyone. And don't say I don't ask others to stop, I do, it's just you're consistently throwing shit around. It's like

P1: offensive thing
Roxas: offensive thing
Me: Please both stop
(P1 stops)
Roxas: offensive thing (then stops)
(5 minutes later)
P2: offensive thing
Roxas: offensive thing
Me: Please both stop
(P2 stops)
Roxas: offensive thing (then stops)

It gets tiring, old, dull and boring.

If you want to have a new Skype chat, absolutely go for it, but if you're doing it soley to spite me and my group, it's not going to last very long.

You (Just like everyone else I ever ban) will be unbanned within 24 hours of you ban. You're free to re-join then, but please just pay attention to the rules and have a little more self control.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
it was everyone.

Lol