In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
Real talk I'm the next baird
LOL. You enjoy that.

In response to Audain1
Audain1 wrote:
Critical

critical172?
Also, voted for Yut Put since he's the only one on the list to have released a game(s) [that don't look like your typical Byond game].

There's also Doohl & team, but Severed World has yet to see a release. But he already won, so.
i voted for Kumorii idk why he didn't add himself to the list or Bravo. Not sure why I'm on the list lol

edit: also don't know why people hating on me lol.. guess people just made Kumo recognized me over them. Guess I gotta go back to being a bitch
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
i voted for Kumorii idk why he didn't add himself to the list or Bravo. Not sure why I'm on the list lol

edit: also don't know why people hating on me lol.. guess people just made Kumo recognized me over them. Guess I gotta go back to being a bitch

Ganite, really not trying to hate, man.

But when you showed me your DBZ project that you wanted like 500 dollars for a little ways back, I could clearly see that a vast bulk of what I was shown were snippets and whole libraries taken from the resource depository. I'm not even sure that you could do a game from scratch.

But hell, I may be wrong.
-edited

yah i use libs so what but everything you probably expect is a library isn't and if it is a library it came from FA.

everyone thinks 95% of my games are libraries I'm use to it, so whatever now let me get back to getting money.
You know what? I'm sorry for thinking the community was mature enough to have a lighthearted debate about their favorite developers and projects of the year. I knew this would happen but tried anyway. My mistake.

The names were picked from random posts in the Show Me What You Got thread that showed projects in development that were original or had at least some sort of following behind them. I wasn't making a comprehensive list of every fucking "developer" on the site - if that were the case I would've at least included myself because I've done nothing all year and still did more than most of the people complaining here.

But fuck it. A mod can lock this when they see it, please. I'm out.
yall niggas dun made kumo mad.
i'm sorry kumo, I just have to speak when I see my name lol.
Welp. I'm sorry, Kumo.
Kumorii 4 byond mod
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
You know what? I'm sorry for thinking the community was mature enough to have a lighthearted debate about their favorite developers and projects of the year.

Yess, yesss. Let the reality of this community flow through you.
Oh, what about the little guys... the programmer poll... the pixel artist poll... the Mapper poll HMMM?!?!?!?
Page: 1 2 3