Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1996833

I was banned from Hippie Station 13 and would like to appeal that ban. I am slightly new, so while I was on the station I was busy trying everything out. The round that got me banned, I was selected as cyborg. I know now that this job has certain laws that need to be followed, but at the time I did not. I found my way into the science section and found large tanks filled with random materials. Being the curious person I am, I decided to start pressing buttons, and ended up releasing highly pressurized plasma all throughout the science section. I thought nothing of it, however, and went to go charge myself. While charging, An admin started talking to me about my offence. Of course my computer never tells me when I am on low battery, so it will shut off at random times. It did this in the middle of the admin's discussion with me. I was forcefully removed from the game, and as a result banned. I am sorry for any discrepancies and any accidents that I may have caused, and I hope that I will be allowed back into Hippie Station 13. Thank you for your time.