ID:1997075

Dream Seeker keeps crashing everytime I try to enter a server. And when it doesn't crash after 10 seconds of loading, it just disappears.
There are clowns who need robusting, send hep.
Please try the suggestions in this thread:
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1995267
In response to DarkCampainger
Tried disabling my antivirus, and it still doesn't work.
Is it literally crashing, or do you mean it's getting stuck and hanging?

If it's actually crashing, as in giving you a message that it crashed, then your Windows event viewer will have crash details. I'll need those to look into the issue.

If it's not crashing, but is instead hanging, your antivirus or security software is almost definitely the culprit. The people who've had problems after disabling it, or adding an exception, have inevitably found out they didn't make the change correctly so that it saved properly.
It just sort of hangs for about 10 seconds, and then Dream Seeker crashes.

What IS the correct way to shut off the anti-virus? I'd like to know, if you don't mind.
If you're getting a crash message, as I said the Windows event viewer will provide info that I need to look at to solve the problem. If it's simply closing the window but sticking around in the background, your antivirus is the problem.

I would suggest posting the steps you've taken to disable your antivirus, maybe with screenshots. There may be something another user will pick up on that solves your issue.