In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Correct. The forums and the rest of the site are separate. You can't be banned from playing or making games - just using the forums.

Actually I'm still banned from the site on other accounts, so I wouldn't role out that as impossible.

that they wanted nothing more than for BYOND to lose all its userbase - revenge for being treated poorly for trolling and being the most toxic and narcissistic users ever over and over again.

Okay, well I didn't ask to be unbanned because I wanted to be here. I merely didn't feel right about why I was banned and I felt angry towards it.

I was banned from the FORUMS for sending Nadrew and Ter13 a pager message and maliciously asking them to play a game with me while addressing them by their full names. That to me, was ridiculous, and should have resulted in a site ban if anything.

Get involved with Gamermania, Galactic Soldier, Perfectgoku, and whoever else again and you'll be back at square one.

And now for the real reason I'm replying to you. I'd very much so prefer not to be associated with Gamermania, thanks. It's actually rather embarrassing that you'd bring him up with my name at all. Please don't, it makes me cringe.

Bottom Line:

Lummox was really nice to me and went out of his own way to contact me, and I thought it was kind and I really appreciated it. You don't have to worry about me causing any trouble here, but as for indirect trouble, time will tell. But I don't intend on making any more posts.

Unlike GamerMania, my words are not empty. I have a ton of experience with C++ and with the Windows SDK, and I have started on a project because of the ultimatum I gave. I am more than qualified to finish the deed without any trouble. That's not to say it won't come back as something that will benefit people here. The current IDE I'm working on, laughably named Dream Tank for the time being, could in the future be plugged into dm.exe and offer an extension of DM's language (such as function chaining and lambdas), quicker map processing, auto completion, and integrated version control like GIT. If ever come to it, I'd try to rename it to "Dream Maker Plus", but that's likely never going to happen because Molano is still here and I refuse to inadvertently benefit him.

My intention is not profit, it is the principle of why I even started it. There will be no advertisements on the product I'll offer, and standalone builds will be openly offered for free. There will be no objective reason not to use it over this, only sentimental reason.

Molano and I are enemies for life. I haven't involved myself in any illegal action against him, and I will continue not doing so, no matter how much he thinks otherwise. I'll verify that much with a court order.

Lummox you're really nice, and I'm sorry for everything I've said and done, but you didn't listen to me/take me seriously enough. I know it's difficult to believe somebody like me would be capable of making a software suite that would phase out BYOND, and I've given you no reason to believe otherwise. Continue to feel that way, if you do (I know you're too nice to say otherwise). I laugh at exceeding expectations.

Fugsnarf: I could have had a huge positive impact here, if only the circumstances were different. One day you'll realize how silly it was, to void out somebody that studies every day and completely masters what they learn, somebody that's capable of changing the default behavior of BYOND and extending it far beyond its limitations, and much more. You voided me out in favor of somebody that does not have the patience to learn, somebody that thinks they're going to "save BYOND" under sheer aspiration, that they don't even work towards.

You have all made your decisions and I have made mine. You need not concern yourself with me anymore.
In response to GatewayRa
http://prntscr.com/9evm11

You're literally joking about everything, the fact that Lummox had a serious talk with you is hilarious. the fact that my inbox looks like this and they take you seriously is hilarious.

They think I'm harassing you!?! http://prntscr.com/9evms4

Nice video you made by the way, I'm just glad you showed these people my good sides.

They may not know why you could do so much to the boy, and you still be mad, but I know why. ;)

My word matters everything I say hits home.

My success scares you, and everyone else.

Clowns.
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
Actually I'm still banned from the site on other accounts, so I wouldn't role out that as impossible.

It's not impossible -- you're right. Pretty sure only Lummox has the power to do that, though. I'm not sure how often it's used at all. Reserved for the particularly malicious.

I was banned from the FORUMS for sending Nadrew and Ter13 a pager message and maliciously asking them to play a game with me while addressing them by their full names. That to me, was ridiculous, and should have resulted in a site ban if anything.

lol. You know it was more than that. And a site ban is worse. You're condemning your own actions?

Lummox was really nice to me and went out of his own way to contact me, and I thought it was kind and I really appreciated it. You don't have to worry about me causing any trouble here, but as for indirect trouble, time will tell. But I don't intend on making any more posts.

If that's the case, then that's wonderful. I don't believe you. So, like Baird, just keep your word and we'll be cool.
In response to Molano
Molano wrote:
http://prntscr.com/9evm11

You're literally joking about everything, the fact that Lummox had a serious talk with you is hilarious. the fact that my inbox looks like this and they take you seriously is hilarious.

I'm just being verbose. I am carrying out my plans and BYOND's income is going to dry up as a result.

They think I'm harassing you!?! http://prntscr.com/9evms4

I thought I could be civil and ask you to stop, but clearly you're not to be reasoned with.

Nice video you made by the way, I'm just glad you showed these people my good sides.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video but I didn't have anything to do with it.

My success scares you, and everyone else.

That's not an excuse. You've been constantly provoking me and several others on and off for several years now. All of this is a direct result because of that. I couldn't care less about how "successful" you think you're going to be.

Fugsnarf wrote:
lol. You know it was more than that. And a site ban is worse. You're condemning your own actions?

Yes I am.

If that's the case, then that's wonderful. I don't believe you. So, like Baird, just keep your word and we'll be cool.

If I wasn't replied to, it would have been my final post. It is more than likely when I am done addressing the replies here, that I won't be posting again.
Maybe you two should just pager ban each other and be done with it.
In response to GatewayRa
Considering some of that stuff was only in the hands of you and yo know who else I think you have some part in it.

Since once again, everything I say hits home.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

Maybe, but it wouldn't have stopped anything.

Molano wrote:
Considering some of that stuff was only in the hands of you and yo know who else I think you have some part in it.

Not really. You spread my information. Somebody could potentially use that years later to harass me, if they saved it. It wouldn't mean you've had any part of it years down the road.
Then maybe just pretend to ignore each other instead of starting fights. If he posts anything personal, you can tell any of the mods and we'll take it down asap.
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:

Maybe, but it wouldn't have stopped anything.

Molano wrote:

Not really. You spread my information. Somebody could potentially use that years later to harass me, if they saved it. It wouldn't mean you've had any part of it years down the road.

It's not like I gave out your address. But I, could.
You too, Baird.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Then maybe just pretend to ignore each other instead of starting fights. If he posts anything personal, you can tell any of the mods and we'll take it down asap.

You know, it's really stupid that there isn't better management of the content here. I could post an image link from a server of mine and have your ip addresses when it's loaded in your browser.

Lummox should really try to filter it more.

Molano wrote:
It's not like I gave out your address. But I, could.

You already gave enough information out that the address is easily obtainable.
In response to GatewayRa
Lying out your ass. Is this what you do all day. Plot my demise on byond.com in the corner of your room?
Take it elsewhere, guys. I just told you to ignore each other.
Page: 1 2 3