Story contradicts itself multiple times

more plot holes than microorganisisms in the entire universe

arcs
----
--savegirl 1--
many characters were present only this arc

--savegirl 2--
alot of characters from last arc vanished

some espada fights were skipped, must I mention the strongest of the espadas fight was skipped

tousen got 1 shotted by hisagi in his most powerful hollowficaiton transformation, by his old vice captain..

shunsui fights a espada that uses guns *great fight by the way*

byakuya and friends fight espada 0 a giant. *fight was skipped*

--fullbringers--

pointless just added more races pretty much

--1000 year blood war arc--

kire dies *QUINCY HYPE*
kenpachi beats someone who has the power of making imagination reality *Gremmy*

Shunsui fights someone with a gun and loses one of his eyes to a quincey with a gun *Kernel Sanders*

Kernel Sanders random dies, * the same quincy that took shunsui's eye, randomly dies?!?*

Shunsui fights someone with a gun again *x axis*

Kira never died *TROLLED 400 chapters later*

Byakuya and friends fights another giant *the miracle*

When I first started watching anime, Bleach was the first and only long-running shonen I tried to stick with. The filler drove me insane, like it seems to most people. All I wanted was them to fight the Espadas and it took freaken forever to get there. But I stuck with it. Since Aizen was beaten, though, I haven't had the will power to watch anything else. It's just not interesting anymore.
In response to Fugsnarf
The start of the final arc was amazing.

"1000 year blood war"

But, near the end it's repetitive, and boring. People are most likely just waiting for Bankai's to be used.
The main character, one of the strongest characters in the series, who's shown once a year, if that, got owned by some nobody quincy. Offscreen. Again. Not surprised. Some cat that hasn't been shown in years, who's like 1/one millionth the strength of Ichigo, managed to do more. Haha
In response to GreatPirateEra
Grimmjow lost to a smokebomb on his return.
All I remember from the anime is that it's a pile of hot garbage.