ID:200045

Keywords: ntfb
Ok so...I understand that the website got an update, and while there are bugs, this doesn't seem to dwell in that area.

I understand that Anime games get a certain..."feeling" from the BYOND community, more so with the forum-goers then most, however, please tell me why my Naruto game is not even LISTED on my CREATIONS list, yet my Bleach project that hasn't been hosted in ages is still there?

Direct link to the games Hub
http://www.byond.com/games/ Matt3151.NarutoTheFinalBattle?tab=index

However please note it is not on my creations list...
http://www.byond.com/members/Matt3151?tab=creations

I understand if you guys are wanting to "get rid of rips", however please actually look at the game you guys deem as a rip (if that is why the game was removed from my list) The game was created from the Izou source, given out many years ago (check the creation date of NTFB), in the uptime I get between 30-60 players (60 right after an update (check the stats your self))

If this is a deal of "rips" please look again at that creation date for my game. ALL of that time I've been working on that game, please give me abit of support, many of you have worked for months/years on a project out of just love for it. I am the same with this game. I promise you if there are only a few things left from Izou, they are turfs, which NeoAce (Izou's original icon artist) has allowed me to us.

I have been apart of the BYOND community for YEARS, having kept my membership for a large amount of time, and yes, after the whole guilds venture went out, I stopped supporting BYOND, hoping others would join me. This however is beyond reason. Maybe if an explaination was given, however, to just RANDOMLY delete it off my list?

In summary, why is my fanmade game not being displayed on my hub/creation list? This is boarderline discrimination, I don't know where I agreed to have less ability for players to access my game on BYONDs terms and agreements.
Sorry for the double-post.

I am not trying to rage, however I'm just almost speechless at this...if anyone has support (please no trolling or flaming) I would love to hear it.
Your game still exists, but rejected games are now entirely hidden away it seems. Your other two games are marked as Incomplete and Pending, respectively.
We'll see what happened and get back to you. Please try to be patient; there are inevitable errors when doing an update of this magnitude.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
We'll see what happened and get back to you. Please try to be patient; there are inevitable errors when doing an update of this magnitude.

Thank you Tom, I eagerly await your reply.
I confirmed this game is in fact rejected. The admin who rejected it said it's a rip.

In this site upgrade we've gone to more lengths to minimize or prevent the visibility of rejected games. The main reason for this is to prevent forbidden-by-copyright games from showing up anywhere, but the fact that this marginalizes rips is a bonus.

That said, if you feel your game is not a rip and has been rejected incorrectly, you have a feedback thread in your game's forums that you can use. The admin who made the change will see your responses on that thread.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
I confirmed this game is in fact rejected. The admin who rejected it said it's a rip.

In this site upgrade we've gone to more lengths to minimize or prevent the visibility of rejected games. The main reason for this is to prevent forbidden-by-copyright games from showing up anywhere, but the fact that this marginalizes rips is a bonus.

That said, if you feel your game is not a rip and has been rejected incorrectly, you have a feedback thread in your game's forums that you can use. The admin who made the change will see your responses on that thread.

I have had 2 replies on that "rejection notice" for well over 6 months now and I have yet to hear back from any Admin. Please, is it possible to move this process faster? I sent another reply to the original notice. Thanks for the news, even if it was negative, and update is an update I suppose.