ID:200102

Resolved
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 9.0.1
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
I got an error when attempting to post this feature request, though it seems to have still posted correctly:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at www.byond.com Port 80
I actually appear to be getting this error any time I try to post a new topic now...
I seem to be getting this error as well.
I figured it may have something to do with the load on the servers, we'll see though.
Still happening? We had a temporary problem after updating the code, but I think we fixed it.
It just happened to me as of 1:15 AM EST 1/26/2012
(About two minutes ago.)
Still happening
Er, this issue seems to be effecting more and more topics (including itself).
I can't go into that topic, just gives me the error page. So I can't see whatever you guys are posting in there. It is, however, marking the issue as read when I try to view it...
You seem to be posting that same EDIT over and over again?
o.O
lol Well, you people are apparently having a conversation in a topic that I can't see which is about me not being able to see the topic. So I assume its relevant information that I'm not getting.
I don't get any Internal Server Error while creating a new post.
The error should be fixed now, but there are some other related issues that we're looking at (such as trackers missing status and some duplicate posts). Let us know if at least the crash is fixed for you.
For the past 12 hours or so, I've been receiving this error every time I try to save changes to a hub entry. The only difference is the port at the end of the message, being 443.
In response to Zerok Kaiba
Zerok Kaiba wrote:
For the past 12 hours or so, I've been receiving this error every time I try to save changes to a hub entry. The only difference is the port at the end of the message, being 443.

I am getting the same problem.
can you try it again now?
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
can you try it again now?

I retried it, It seems to be working again.
Alrighty!