ID:2001379

Hello,
It would seem I can not launch any byond games. I have checked a few other posts and added it to my avast exception list but to no avail. I have reinstalled a few times and restarted my comp but still can not open it up. Would appreciate some help.

Thanks.
I'm having the same issue, I've restarted my computer and the application, still no luck.
The Avast exception either wasn't added or didn't save properly.
I know it has been a while since I have replied, but I have literally tried everything. I did the avast thing I am positive of it, I upgraded to windows 10, I even did a reset on my laptop (clearing most of my apps and downloads including avast) and redownloaded byond to still see my games will not open. I did also try entering the game path with dreamseeker.exe but whenever i do that the client box opens and says
Connecting to byond://Bustercannon.SoulElysium...failed
This is how you fix it. Assuming it isn't a problem with your internet connection, the server, your firewall or Antivirus
In response to Zeke daddy
Failed connection means the server is down, or that you or they have a network problem.
I would to thank you guys for the feed back, I have figured out my problem and am happily playing byond once more. Through the troubleshooting i have effectively sped up my computer and installed windows 10 so it all worked out pretty well i suppose.