Jeffery sticks to Cup of Carrot Juice.
(5) Jeffery uses his appendages to stick to Cup of Carrot Juice.
Kozuma the Kozu uses his cabbage staff to try and keep the door closed.

"Blooooood!!!!! -points and screams-
I'm going to interpret this as Koz/you using magic to close the Captain's door, then running to the Chapel. Two rolls. (6) You use Magic to reseal the door, AND you open up a panel of wall, leading to another message! "Hello? Anyone there? This is Captain Demax, a, uh, a wall just opened up. I'm gonna try and go to you guys, shout where you are!" (2) Koz then runs to the Chapel, but fails to open the Chapel's doors.
Cup of Carrot Juice wishes for the captain's door to open again
Um, your wish is still active, Koz just opened up the panel in the wall. Though, because you made another wish, you get a different result. (6) You wish open the door, AND also open up the doors that lead out of the Bridge. "Wait, nevermind. Door's open, I'll meet up with you guys in the Chapel."
Cup of Carrot Juice wishes for a friend.
You know what? Fine. But then you have to wait for the others to make actions. (1) The Doors to the Chapel open up, and out comes the figure. He appears Human, wearing a black robe, with a hood over his head, and a Backpack with Spikes. His ID says "Chaplain", but the name is scratched out. He's covered in blood, though you can tell the blood's not his own. Suddenly, the Chaplain points at Cup of Carrot Juice, and says, "DEMON! You ARE a DEMON! Casting WITCHCRAFT! As a PARAGON of GOD, I SHALL strike you DOWN!" You can tell he's nuts, but then he takes a swing at Cup of Carrot Juice! (4 v 4) Cup of Carrot Juice manages to block the attack with his magic.
Jeffery licks his left eye, then attempts to summon a small hail of bullets from World War 2 aimed at the Chaplain.
Aight. By the by, this is now the start of combat.

Jeffery licks his eye, then summons a hail of gunfire, straight from Normandy. (3 v 5) The Bullets miss the Chaplain, and hit the floor.

Jeffery/Vrocaan
Stuff: MP40, Time Staff
Health: Unharmed

Cup of Carrot Juice
Stuff: Cup, Wing of Guaranteed Wish

Zura
Stuff: Ornate Sword, Cloak of Darkness

Gaz
Stuff: Construction Equipment

Kozuma3
Stuff: Food Staff

Enemy: Chaplain
Stuff: Robes, Null Rod
Health: Crazy AF...oh, and Unharmed.
Cup of Carrot Juice wishes for the Chaplain to teleport out into space.
...Kay. (6) The wish gets granted, and the Chaplain gets sent careening into space! He has no resistance, but before the vacuum of space mutes all sound, he says, "Check the bodies in my DOMAIN. THEY SHALL GIVE THE TRUTH!" Then his head freezes due to space...yep.
Kozu uses his Cabbage Staff to encase Chaplain with cabbages protecting him from the cold, giving the cup of carrot a friend.
(5) You incase the Chaplain in Cabbages and bring him back to the Shuttle. Upon release...(1) He gibbers insanely, and attempts to strike at Koz! (5 v 1) He brings the Null Rod down into Koz's stomach, breaking several ribs, and bruising his intestines. He then attempts a kick! (1 v 1) But Koz parries!

Koz
Health: Broken Ribs, Bruised Intestines.

Every other Friendly
Stuff: Check above

Enemy: Chaplain
Stuff: Null Rod, Robes
Health: Unharmed, but slightly cold.
Since Potato55 and Ter13 haven't done anything today, I'll do their turns.

Gaz awakens from his slumber, and does a scan of the situation! (2) He only gets the barebones. Chaplain's attacking his comrades. He then attempts to charge up a punch.

Zura awakens, and turns his attention to the Chaplain. He draws his sword, and slashes at the Chaplain! (1 v 4) The Chaplain parries the attack, and attempts a Counter Attack! (3 v 6) The Chaplain misses by a longshot! Zura attempts his own Counter Attack! (The 6 from earlier mean Counter Attack. 2 v 5) The Slash from the sword misses!

Captain Demax comes barreling in, with a Laser Gun in his hands. "Father Burton! Stop this madness! These people are here to help!" The Chaplain turns around, and says, "The HEATHEN that calls itself THE OPERATOR is still here. THE CREW are DEAD in my CHAPEL! SYMBOLS and NUMBERS carved into their TORSOS! ARE YOU THE OPERATOR?!" The Chaplain swings at the Captain's head with the Null Rod, (1 v 4) The Chaplain misses, and the Captain turns on the Laser Gun's stun feature, before firing on the Chaplain, (5 v 3) and manages to stun him for 1 turn!

Players:

Zura
Stuff: Ornate Sword, Cloak of Darkness

Gaz
Stuff: Construction Equipment

Koz
Health: Broken Ribs, Bruised Intestines

Cup of Carrot Juice
Stuff: Cup, Ring of Guaranteed Wish

Jeffery/Vrocaan
Stuff: Time Staff, MP40

Friendlies:

Captain Demax
Stuff: Captain's outfit (Hat, Sunglasses, Jumpsuit, Armor, Gloves, and Shoes.), Laser Gun (on Stun) Captain's ID

Enemies:

Father Burton/The Chaplain
Stuff: Null Rod, Robes, Chaplain's ID
Health: Stunned for one turn, Unharmed otherwise.
Gaz readies himself to shelter his allies from the elements.
In response to Ter13
Alrighty, then.

(5) Gaz uses Shelter Mode to provide some cover for his allies.
Um, hey, guys.

I know I'm just ragging on again, but where are you guys? Is it something I did? If so, I'm sorry. Are you guys busy?

I'm really sorry if I'm taking this too seriously, but it's been a full day! I'm kinda concerned.
Jeffery was watching the new Star Wars by summoning a projector from release day. Shortly after, he also summoned the murderous crowd that surely formed to sic on the chaplain.
It's not something you did but BYOND is really not that type of forum I'm guessing.

You seem to enjoy RPing and I'd highly recommend you find yourself a forum in which you can find RP topics like this one. Most of these BYOND users as you mentionned previously, are busy and anyways if they're not, they'll be lurking the forums and discussing game development.

Don't take it personal. Best of luck! :)

(PS: If you're still interested in continuing that RP topic here, simply delete my comment!)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5