In response to Greatness942
I told you last time you tried this that you're in the wrong community for this. The forums have probably like 100 combined users, 30 of which are active. Then you have to deal with ponces that go out of their way to be annoying. And then you have to find a way to keep things interesting. Which imo you failed at epicly but whatever.
In response to Kidpaddle45
I won't take it personally, thanks.

I guess you're right. Bay12 is better for Forum Games than BYOND is. BYOND is a game dev webclient. Sure, Forum Games can work, but you need to pull it off well. I do like RP, yeah. I'm not cancelling this one, you guys can join in whenever, but like I said, Bay12 is better for Forum Games. I might try something like an, oh I don't know, something here, but while this game is going on, I'm going to be going through ideas for the Bay12 game.

EDIT TO THIS POST. NO IDEA WHY I REPLIED TO THIS ONE: Actually, do you guys want this one to end, so that I can focus on ideas for the Bay12 game?
SLIGHT EDIT: Also, I will not be deleting your comment, you give good advice.
Cup of Carrot Juice wishes Greatness to just play the damn game and stop overreacting to things.
In response to Fugsnarf
I'm sorry, man. It's just, I'm very easy to annoy, I'm very easily stressed out, it's easy to get me to overreact. It doesn't help that 2015 was a bad year for me. I'm gonna just calm down, and stop overreacting.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Vrocaan posted an action, so...

Jeffery brings out a projector, and watches Star Wars: Episode VII. An angry mob swarms around the film, and the mob goes after the Stunned Chaplain. (5 v 5) The Chaplain breaks free of the stun, and goes after the Mob themselves. (1 v 3) but the Mob puts on their oxygen masks, and they escape out the Airlock.
Alright, I'm calmed down, I'm relaxed. I won't overreact again. Now, let's have some fun, eh guys?
I use my cabbage staff to cause The Chaplain to overreact.
In response to Kozuma3
Now that's what I'm talking about!

(5) The Chaplain attempts to go after the Captain, but is distracted by the blood on his robes. He says, panicking, "OH MY GOD! My ROBES are BLOODY! These are DRY CLEAN ONLY!" (5) He continues Gibbering about bloody robes long enough for Captain Demax to ready his Laser Gun, set to kill. (4 v 3-2) The Chaplain continues his gibbering, before suddenly stopping. He looks to his left to find a gaping hole in his head, with plasma burns surrounding the hole. He gibbers a bit more, before blood pours out of his mouth, and he collapses dead. Demax breathes a sigh of relief, before speaking, "Heroes, without you I would have been stuck in my office. I didn't mean to kill him, but at that point what could I do. Please, Cabbage Wizard, let me take you to the Medbay to get those ribs looked at. In the meanwhile, what are your names, Heroes?"
Hey, guys, I have to ask. Are you guys enjoying this so far?

You might think I'm overreacting when I say this, but I'm a bit worried I'm not making this as fun or exciting as it could be. Do you guys have any constructive criticism?
'Ello, Players.

Just wanted to ask a question, what should I do? Like, what would be cool for you guys? Do you wanna keep playing this, switch the game to something less RP based and more quick, or just migrate with me to Bay12. I want to show I can make something fun, and the suggestions of the supportive people on the site will help!
I'd suggest giving up. Go to an actual rp board.
Cup of Carrot Juice wishes for the chaplain to spontaneously combust.
(4=Partial Success.) You set the robes of the Chaplain's corpse ablaze.
...AND YOU GUYS THOUGHT I'S DONE?!

Haha, nope. Well, on BYOND...yeah? It's complicated. To make a long story short, Bay12 will be my site of choice for Forum Games, because here's something no one's suggested. Any Forum Game can be RP-based, Role to Dodge Princess Celestia was an example during Act II, so Bay12 will be for any new RP based Forum Game. Assuming I get permission from TCM himself, then I already have an idea for my first game, and I have planned out other games in a sort of series if the first one goes well. And of course, when that game comes out, I'll link to it here, so if you wanna join in, come along!

Now, how about non-RP based Forum Games? Well, that's where you guys come in. I'll leave 3 options with which the lovely people on BYOND can vote for"

1. A Who Would Win in a Fight game. Here's how it would work. I set up 2 characters, and provide their individual strengths and weaknesses, and you guys duke it out over who would win. The Users whose character wins will be able to suggest fighter for more match ups. Not really a Forum Game, but would make for a nice thread.

2. Pokémon Battles! ...What? You thought I was kidding? NOPE! In this game, I'll have a selection of 12 Pokémon, and I'll pick 2 users. Those users pick 2 Pokémon each, and the moves they use will determine the winner. The Wiki Bulbapedia will be used to help with how much health a Pokémon loses, and what moves they actually have, because despite loving the Anime, and playing an online version of Red, I can't tell an Oshawott from a Marill, assuming I spelled any of those right to begin with.

3. Destroy the Godmodder. The Non-RTD, RP is optional, completely unfair as all heck GIANT that is DtG! You MUST read the original game to pick up the rules for this one, assuming it gets voted up to begin with.

And with that, I shall be off. Game Masters get Blue Trilby Hats, and I need to pick mine up.
I vote option 2.
I vote option 4. Stop trying to force this madness on us
1 Vote for the Pokémon BYOND Game!
'Ello.

So I've decided to do the Pokémon Game, but I'll have to do it on Bay12, due to the whole Forum Game subsection there. Once it's made, I'll link to it here, so if you guys wanna make an account and join in, that'll be great.

By the by, they were out of Blue Trilby Hats...pity.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5