It's fun to think that every year we're all one step closer to death.
Every second is a moment closer to death. With the exception of "unforeseen events", health is just a measurement of how slow you are dying.
Life can be awesomely depressing when you give it dumb context, for example:

All life is, is an attempt to make as many people sad as possible by your death.
In response to Rushnut
Honestly, that is really, really hot.
In response to Manio
Manio wrote:
It's fun to think that every year we're all one step closer to death.

I lol'd +1
I actually look forward to death. I sort of feel like we're all unfortunate because we were born at crappy time.

Think about it. We weren't around when things like sword fighting and riding horses were cool. We also weren't around when dinosaurs were here too so that we could've seen them with our own eyes.

And we also won't be around when things like teleportation devices and flying around in space living on other planets will be a reality.

We're stuck in the middle of two awesome time periods. We missed out on people like Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan, and we'll never see who will rule different parts of the galaxy once we leave Earth. All we get is dumbass iPhones and obesity and shit. It's pretty depressing.

Another reason why dying is something to look forward to is because living a long life is not fun. At all. You can't chew food. Your dick no longer works. You walk around wearing a man-diaper because your turds come out whenever they feel like coming out. You take 30 different medications. What exactly is cool about being old, again? I hope I die around my mid thirties, I don't need to get any older than that.
Back in my day, half of the people in the wagon got dysentery and died and we liked it.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Back in my day, half of the people in the wagon got dysentery and died and we liked it.

You got a wagon?
Everyone had a wagon.

Then Pokemon came out and we were like "screw that other game".
You got a wagon?

What do you expect us to do, walk 15 miles in the snow?
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Dirt's dad and I went to school together.

Ha! back in my day, we stole dirt's lunch money in junior high school.

Page: 1 2