ID:2009338

We're at 4 ferals turned over to the humane society for neuter, rehabilitation, and adoption.

Still haven't caught ours, but her friends are slowly going away. She'll turn up. We've had two sightings of her so far. Good signs.
Ever read the book warriors?

SOOO many ferals.

And no, I haven't read warriors. Despite the number of cats on my deck right now, I am not a crazy cat lady.
neutering animals? Damn that's dark.
Can I come over for BBQ?
I fully support neuters. Neuter everything I say, humans, cats, camels, horses, sea turtles, IDGAF. The less things on my lawn, the better.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
neutering animals? Damn that's dark.

i wish somebody would try to chop my nuts off

ill chop they nuts off before i let them chop my nuts off

aint nobody choppin deez nuts off
Can I come over for BBQ?

Honestly, I prefer a little priest in my meat pies. Cat definitely makes the worst pies in london.
Just caught our sixth cat for the night.

Unfortunately, I spotted our cat in the last empty trap, but the gate got stuck and it didn't close her in. She ran off right as I approached.

SOON

Seven. Seven ferals. AH AH AH.
Might want to borrow those cages when you're done. One of our 'neighbors' has about 30 feral cats in her yard. We've got six, all fixed, but they keep getting sick because we've got one who goes down there and fights with the strays.
Might want to borrow those cages when you're done.

Look for local TNR (Trap, Neuter, Release) groups on facebook in your area and contact SPCA/humane societies in your area. They will let you borrow a cage for free with a $50 check on retainer.

The TNR groups will often let you borrow cages totally for free.

You are up in Michigan area IIRC, right?

Also, the reason for the ferals in this area is a woman about three blocks away. She's been convicted twice of animal cruelty and neglect, but she still keeps colonies of feral cats on "her property". She's nuts. She walks around in a cloak and a mask and we spot her pushing shopping carts around loaded with bags of cat chow every few days. Animal Control guy that came to pick up these seven was telling us that they caught her slashing the tires of the trucks in the Animal Control lot after they took her cats away, and she wound up biting a police officer and getting away. Local cops don't put her in jail because she's probably insane and they've got bigger issues than the local cloaked crazy cat lady.

Strange world, man. But hey, at least it's not nightly shootings anymore.
Close, south Georgia... ;) I'll see what's available around here. They will probably just hand me a rifle. :\
i hope you find the cat
i hope you find the cat

It's a matter of time at this point. I've pretty well depopulated the neighborhood. Animal control warned me that there may be 100+ ferals in this area, though... So this might just be the start of a new obsession.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Close, south Georgia...

Michigan and Georgia, the two most commonly confused states.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Flick wrote:
Close, south Georgia...

Michigan and Georgia, the two most commonly confused states.

I was never particularly good at geometry.
In response to Ter13
wow 100+ well good luck catching them
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:
GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!

We're at 14 cats, still no luck with mine.
Page: 1 2