In response to Greggreg31
lol i never wrote that but ok
no chip?
In response to Metamorphman
Metamorphman wrote:
no chip?

She's microchipped. We've caught 14 cats this week and turned them over. We haven't seen her in 3 days now. I think she's trapsmart, so she isn't going to wind up in any of our traps.

I'm sure she'll come home at some point, but at this point I'm not sure we're going to get her back any time soon.
In response to Ter13
She left to join thunderclan.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Metamorphman wrote:
no chip?

She's microchipped.

if you've seen jurassic world, you'd know that some creatures are smart enough to remove their chips.
Update: Just caught cat #15. blended vegetable oil, tuna, sardines, and mackerel in a cup seems to be bringing the strays back. My house smells AWFUL. Going to burn my blender.
In response to Ter13
lol good luck
Up to cat #26, 2 trash pandas, a family of possums, and a very, very stupid/friendly chihuahua. No sign of my cat in >2 weeks.

She's probably run afoul of traffic.

At this point, I'm pretty well resigned to never seeing my cat again, which is shitty. Thanks for the support fam, even if one or two of our number did send me videos of cats being tortured, wished for her death, and/or accused me of beastiality. TBH, you don't expect much better from those two, so it's not like their input really mattered.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Up to cat #26, 2 trash pandas, a family of possums, and a very, very stupid/friendly chihuahua. No sign of my cat in >2 weeks.

She's probably run afoul of traffic.

At this point, I'm pretty well resigned to never seeing my cat again, which is shitty. Thanks for the support fam, even if one or two of our number did send me videos of cats being tortured, wished for her death, and/or accused me of beastiality. TBH, you don't expect much better from those two, so it's not like their input really mattered.

I don't own a pet so im not sure what you're going through but i do own a laptop(Next best thing?) And i wouldn't know what i would do with out it Dx.

Though im sorry if this may be to late but have you tried setting up cameras outside the house to see if your cat came around while you were sleeping?
Yeah, I've got the apartment pretty well wired with cameras. (It's a long story.) Inside and out. I repositioned them to catch the areas she'd be wandering around. Footage hasn't shown her a damn time in 2 weeks. She was showing up nightly several times a night until right about 2 weeks ago.
In response to Ter13
the cat searching is still going on i see
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Yeah, I've got the apartment pretty well wired with cameras. (It's a long story.) Inside and out. I repositioned them to catch the areas she'd be wandering around. Footage hasn't shown her a damn time in 2 weeks. She was showing up nightly several times a night until right about 2 weeks ago.

:c leave the door open she might come in.
In response to Ghost of ET
It's almost like you understood absolutely nothing from that post. Clearly the cat will not go inside if if hasn't been around his property for about 2 weeks. Also, I would advice to NOT leave the door open. That's just asking for trouble.
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
It's almost like you understood absolutely nothing from that post. Clearly the cat will not go inside if if hasn't been around his property for about 2 weeks. Also, I would advice to NOT leave the door open. That's just asking for trouble.

Kitties are unpredictable.

Ter knows taikwondo.
When I was but a child, my sisters and I owned many cats overtime. Once, though, our kitty "Candy" disappeared out of the blue - no sign of her, we assumed she ran away, of course, or died of unusual causes.

About a year later, my elderly woman neighbor began to get LOTS of cats. Now, she owns about 10 alive. However about 6 years after our "Candy" had disappeared, this neighbor came over and confessed her... rather disturbing deed: She had taken our cat when it came to her one day.. Loved it too much to return it.. Then when it died, she had it stuffed, and she brought the remains to our home to show us...

Scarring.
Anyways, hope you don't have any crazy cat-lady neighbors!
In related knowledge, several of my cats have disappeared for a long while due to pregnancy, upcoming natural death (they can tell, sometimes), or they've gotten lost chasing critters to hunt. It's rather troubling when they bring dead things to the doorstep, though. Too bloody.
Warriors a book about a cat who leave his owners to join the cat clans since his inner soul called out to the forest and the forest answered back. He joined thunder clan(huehuehue thunder cats are jelly) and ended up becoming their leader and living a fruitful life full of hard ships betrayal love hope and basically becoming the savior of wind clan (until they got really filthy).

It's an okay book series imo. (Actually i feel it's going on way to damn long and should have left firestar as the mc instead of switching to other cats i couldnt give a flying squirrel about) but ter you may see your cat one day again <3 just have faith or something.

In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Warriors
YESS
Sorry about your cat, Ter. I'm sure he/she made it to cat Shangri-La, where the milk flows aplenty, and where he/she can meow at 3am for no god damned reason in peace.
Page: 1 2