ID:2011193

So, I'm back after a several-year-long hiatus and I've become far more dumb than I was before I left apparently. Not sure how age goes about doing that, but to each their own.

Regardless, I have BYOND downloaded and I'm signed in to it on both the app and the website with the same account. I went to download an Action RPG Framework to remind myself of how to code given that it's been so long, but after clicking download one of two things happen.

With Chrome: Nothing happens, literally nothing.

With Edge: It takes me to the page that says something along the lines of hey you can either download BYOND for free, or if you already have it just click continue to be taken to your destination. So I click it, the computer asks if I meant to switch apps to BYOND, I click Yes and then nothing happens.

On a side note, I recall DM being it's own program, is there a way to revert to this? I much preferred having them separate.
If nothing is happening in Chrome, it sounds like BYOND didn't install properly.

In Edge, there's apparently an issue with that click-through where it isn't setting the cookie correctly, as usual because IE is a piece of garbage. I suggest editing your cookies to add one called "installed" with value "1" on byond.com.