ID:2011995

I still have BYOND Wallet showing up in my account settings and I'm wondering why. As far as I know, that went away a while back. I suspect it's still there because I have $5.00 sitting in it. Wondering if there is a way to transfer those funds directly over to BYOND without hassle.
want to donate the $5 to byond?
The wallet is basically legacy at this point yeah, it still acts as a holding place if you happen to end up earning money from something without a Paypal attached to your account (not possible in most cases these days).

I'm not sure if you can do anything but withdraw the funds though, pretty sure all spending options have been gone for some time now.
Game subscription purchases go to the game owner's wallet still iirc.
I think it goes straight to PayPal now, that's why MLAAS' subscriptions were disabled. Skysaw didn't have an account linked so when things were made more direct they had to be turned off.

But I wouldn't know, nothing I make has ever made any money.
So, there is something in BYOND that will allow for PayPal transactions that is still functional?

Any pointers?

Just noticing there is a PayCredits, GetCredits, and AddCredits. Are those still valid and related?
In response to PopLava
PopLava wrote:
So, there is something in BYOND that will allow for PayPal transactions that is still functional?

Any pointers?

Just noticing there is a PayCredits, GetCredits, and AddCredits. Are those still valid and related?

Yes, those are in regards to Credits attached to keys purchased from particular game hubs. Something that was added sometime ago to allow micro transactions for BYOND Games.

Not related to BYOND Wallet I think.