Dragonball Supremacy

by Atol Soldier
Dragonball Supremacy
Welcome To Teh World Of Supremacy...
ID:2014286

After a long time being gone, The World Of Supremacy will be back up soon as the update(V0.19.0) is done!

Screenshots will be added soon..

Stay Tuned!

Nice!
Played it a long time ago was still waiting for it to come back!
Is there a certain time?
Said you'll add screenies last time and you never did....>.>
About time XD
Not like I really care,I couldn't even access the game when it was on. I've ask the owner for help but he seem very uninterested so basically a waste of time for me.
and Atol if you need help with coding or maybe hosting(idk if my servers will hold too much ppl tho) maybe I could help you!
Terex what do you mean you can't access the game? Does it keep saying connection failed when you try to join?
No it wont say connection fail, it wont say anything at all. I would just be waiting there for hours, then sometimes it would say connection fail after some hours of waiting to connect. I know its not my connection because i always play multiple games at the same time. I've asked the Owner if i was banned or something which would be highly unlikely, but it seem he doesn't really care.
Idk if it is cause of where you are or something. Someone else had the same problem. They had to do something with their pager so try messing around with the preferences or something.
Shhhh johnny go back to your gf Handie Jollie
In response to Sirgen23
Sirgen23 wrote:
Idk if it is cause of where you are or something. Someone else had the same problem. They had to do something with their pager so try messing around with the preferences or something.

Try to remove BYOND cache in the setting it may help.
At least i got somebody Kino. Leave me alone Senor Forever Alone! Q.Q
Come on and play Johnny!
I need to wreck ya booty again.
IT's up?
Fucking Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!! Oh my god this is hwy i hate Byond sometimes. I never get my damn pages.....fucking game.....
Supremacy is cheese. Went into cache folder nothing was inside so I decide to just delete the entire folder, still cant connect to game.
People are on right now. I seriously don't know what's up. Is your byond up to date and everything? That's really the only thing I can think of
i will try to update
Page: 1 2