ID:2016382

Heya long time no talk guys lol

Anyways here's a thing I'm working on. Excuse the nasty JPG, I'm on my laptop and had to get the file in a roundabout way. Will update when I'm back home.

EDIT: Updated to the bigger, nicer PNG.

Looks nice, very interesting style as always. I really like the theme that it looks like you're going for with the clock tower in the back and stuff feels real old style, steampunki. Would like to see more updates in the future, best of luck. Makes me wanna take out my drawing tablet for a few sketches.
you've improved lots looks really good
wow
This looks really great, I really love the style that you have.
Amazing artwork Albro! Amazing! And at such a high resolution! Fuck me!

If she's a girl though, maybe her hips can be a little wider.

If that's fire in her hand and you plan on completing it, I think the light source would all shift from current ones to the fire in her arm?

In response to A2J2TIWARI
Thanks for the comments everyone! I really appreciate it. :)

A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Amazing artwork Albro! Amazing! And at such a high resolution! Fuck me!

Thanks, but the size doesn't mean much :P I typically like to work at 16:9 so that the piece can be used as a wallpaper.

If she's a girl though, maybe her hips can be a little wider.

Yeah, probably. I may or may not change that a bit. Depends on how I'm feeling. Lol

If that's fire in her hand and you plan on completing it, I think the light source would all shift from current ones to the fire in her arm?

I'm actually still unsure of whether I'm going to do it or not, but it isn't actual fire. In the webcomic this is from, it is more of a representation of her strengthening her body. But yeah, I haven't messed with it because I still haven't made up my mind. x)

On that note, here's the latest update. I've done some little detail changes on her and started etching out rough details in the clock tower.

EDIT: Here's one of the pages from the comic I used as a reference when creating this. As you can see, though the flames are there, they don't seem to exist as an actual light source.

My only complaint is I can't stop looking at her right arm and thinking Paper Mario. It looks flat; as if it had no depth. Maybe because it looks like her wrist is dislocated and the thumb is too far inward, like her arm seam is supposed to be more closer to the viewer than the edge of her thumb.
Okay, final product is here!

Sorry, but not going to puush this one. Yeah, I'm a view whore. Don't hate me, I gotta do something to get more attention ;_;

http://albro1.deviantart.com/art/ Rose-Almier-Contest-584456548
Finished product doesn't look too different but still good none the less, i really like the clocktower tho -3-, maybe i should enter dee contesto
In response to VixiV
Yeah, most of the differences are just the finished clock tower. Also fixed her hand up and did some other small adjustments. :P
you need to draw people with skinnier faces albro, she looks like a butch. Other than that it's 100% approved.
In response to Albro1
Click bait! how dare you!! and I fell for it!? what's wrong with me..
Wat
In response to Albro1
Fuck you. That's what.
I don't understand what is wrong
In response to Albro1
Your title seems like you're hosting a contest or something, I'm assuming.
But it says "Contest Entry"...and it isn't in the contest forum.

I thought that's what it was at first, but that's quite a stretch. lol
In response to Albro1
the kanye west fat face is what's wrong with your version of her