ID:2016615

So when i go try to launch the game in the website, it asks for me to install the client again even though i already have it installed. I am using Google chrome, Windows 10 64 bit.
Have you closed your browser since installation?
Nope
Give it a shot? Make sure that all windows get closed. If that doesn't work, try shutting down your computer and rebooting.

In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Give it a shot? Make sure that all windows get closed. If that doesn't work, try shutting down your computer and rebooting.

K, Also i was trying to disable the the annoying security update that crashes the launcher so...i'm trying to find out how to permanently stop it from updating each restart.
In response to KiKoro
KiKoro wrote:
Ter13 wrote:

K, Also i was trying to disable the the annoying security update that crashes the launcher so...i'm trying to find out how to permanently stop it from updating each restart.

K so i restarted, and it still didn't work it does work when i right click and make a new tab to launch a game
Read the message closely, there should be a little link you can click to tell it you already have it installed