ID:2020561

Qft
Yes, on so many levels.
Pixel art have some math too..
how do you find these videos lol
This guy Brady has a really awesome set of channels: Computerphile, Numberphile, Sixty Symbols, Periodic Videos, and others. They're all good and you should subscribe to them.

The guy in the video is not Brady, he's Tom Scott. He has his own channel and also deserves a subscription.
If at any point an astrophysicist feels compelled to tell me anything about one of my games/systems, I will ignore him, because I'll be getting blown by Natalie Dormer on my private Boat whilst I fire harpoons made of solid gold at endangered whales.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
This guy Brady has a really awesome set of channels: Computerphile, Numberphile, Sixty Symbols, Periodic Videos, and others. They're all good and you should subscribe to them.

The guy in the video is not Brady, he's Tom Scott. He has his own channel and also deserves a subscription.

There should be absolutely nobody on this website who isn't subscribed to the above mentioned channels. They're just good.
What's a timezone

What's a second

help
I've never heard of any of those channels. My passion was never really computers to begin with, it was making games and computers just happened to be something I had to figure out how to use in order to make it to that goal.

If computer gaming didn't exist I probably wouldn't know a good 75% of what I currently know about computers.

For example, I wanted to play League of Legends. In order to play League of Legends, I needed a better computer. In order to get a better computer, I needed to build one as opposed to buying one of those overpriced gaming computers from Alienware or whatever. In order to build a computer, I had to learn about all the different components of a computer, where to purchase them from at the best prices, and how to actually assemble it all. So I figured out how to build computers all because I was determined to finally play League of Legends.

Holy shit, I just realized something. If there was a video game that I really wanted to play that costed a million dollars, I would finally become a millionaire, because I would teach myself exactly how to become a millionaire and then go out and actually DO IT just so I could buy the damn game. Someone needs to make a really great game with a $1 million price tag RIGHT NOW.