ID:2022179

when i reinstall byond all OK but some time later ivegot this error again. what need i do?
what the with byond?
I need a lot more info to be able to help you. The exact text of the error you're getting would be good, and a screenshot would probably help too. What operating system are you using? What exact sequence of steps are you following when the error appears?
In response to Lummox JR
how can i post image?
Encountered a sharing violation while accessing C:Documents and Settings\Kostia\My Documents\BYOND\pager\custom\pagerhome.css.
Any number of sites will let you post screenshots, like puu.sh for instance.
A sharing violation means that you don't have permission to write the file, or something else has it open and won't let you write while it's locked.

Have you tried simply rebooting your computer?
In response to Lummox JR
i have image, i need to show it you, how can i show you screenshot?
In response to Lummox JR
i rebote it, but notjing happens
You can post it to imgur, tinypic, imageshack, or any other such service. There are like a million services for sharing pictures.
In response to Lummox JR
i rebote it, but notjing happens
seccond, ill try to rebote again
The fact that this is said to be a sharing violation would suggest you're running this file off of a network share, as if the path isn't actually on your system but hosted somewhere else. If that's the case, you need to move the BYOND path to somewhere that isn't on a network share.

I found a really good article on these sorts of errors, and it might have info that can help you:

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/software-reviews/ how-to-fix-access-is-denied-file-may-be-in-use-or-sharing-vi olation-errors-in-windows/
In response to Lummox JR
i rebote,but nothing happens
In response to Lummox JR
looks likeits all OK, if i will have more problems ill wrote you,OK?
How did you fix the problem?
In response to Lummox JR
i have 3 users, i only open premission option (right click folder) and set that i am admin folder.(i dont know what exactly i do and i am from Ukraine so my english isnt perfect,sorry)
Ohh, that error again
When i reinstall byond all ok, when that error appears again i'll wrote you
Also i didnt have available games in byond (downloading and downloading