ID:202253

Not Feasible
Applies to:Website

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
It would be nice if we had the ability to hide certain tabs on our page. It could even be a BYOND Member feature, since there isn't a lot of stuff going towards members.
Which tabs would you want to hide, and to what purpose? I'm just curious as to the reasons others might want this.
Well personally, I really don't enjoy that post tab at all, and would like to only have the creations tab on my page.

I even went around and unfanned everything just to get rid of the favorites tab.

I thought the same thing would work if i deleted all my posts/comments, but then I found this. Rather than eliminating the post tab, it just leaves a blank page which says "No posts".
The posts tab needs to stay. But I'm still not sure what the appeal is in losing the Favorites or Medals tabs either.
Its just a personal preference. I just want to only show the stuff I create. Also why is the post tab a must?

EDIT: Before the update i could hide all sorts of stuff on my page.. idk why its such a problem to hide tabs now.
We've really transitioned to a much simpler model. Not saying this is out of the question, although I don't see it being popular enough to justify the work of adding it. Actually I'm more concerned with being able to add content, like the old custom content boxes, and I have a note to look into that as a possibility at some point. Most of the old layout boxes however are gone.
So, you're not going to let people hide tabs on their private member's page, but letting them turn off community forums is a priority?
Ter13 resolved issue (Not Feasible)