Lost Magic

by Vegeta ssjj2
Lost Magic
Prepare to explore the world of magic!
ID:2023126

Hello!! So for the people who want to see how the login screen looks like here is a screenshot...

Comment down your thoughts!

NOTE: The login screen MAY change when the game is officially released or in ALPHA and for ALPHA the game will cover up 1 SLOT Login/Saving System

EDIT: These are the classes that will be in ALPHA

Vegeta ssjj2 wrote:

Character*
I'll be very worried if these dont change, They're just pictures of Fairy Tail with awfully written text on.
In response to Kinotori
Kinotori wrote:
I'll be very worried if these dont change, They're just pictures of Fairy Tail with awfully written text on.

The choose class will change but the new load and delete may change or may not
In response to Devirian
Devirian wrote:
Vegeta ssjj2 wrote:

Character*

The choose class will change don't worry about that

Well, They both suck completely. Even just having text that doesn't completely suck would improve it, If this is the quality of graphics you're okay with. Spells disaster for the game itself.
In response to Kinotori
Kinotori wrote:
Well, They both suck completely. Even just having text that doesn't completely suck would improve it, If this is the quality of graphics you're okay with. Spells disaster for the game itself.

In Alpha the new load and delete won't change but the choose class will but when the game is officially released I will rechange them both
Personally I like them.
I think it could be a bit more well thought out, but it's a step in the right direction.
I just checked your profile.
The one developer you have fanned uses the same approach in their fairy tail side-scroller.

it's literally backgrounds with fairy tail characters super imposed over them, with screen objects floating above the background.

So-apparently you do too.
Not to mention, most of those games you have fanned are based solely on ripcode, with the graphics changed up.

This concept is original from what I've seen and from talking to Vegeta ssj2.

But..you know whatever, taste I guess.
Well that's great. I wasn't really going to continue speaking about it either, I said what I had to say. lol

And it is most certainly a game made based on a rip. most of those games on that profile are.

Anyway, toodles.

People make posts for constructive criticism. Constructive being the key word.

None of the stuff you mentioned has anything to do with being constructive. My point was that you have no room to talk. Those games on your profile that you have fanned are the epitome of bad design concept. The interface is obsolete, the only thing it has going for itself is "high quality" art that has been stolen from other resources (in other words you have no room to speak on his art being less quality when you play games that use stolen art work.)

LOL. But sure.. you have no reason to continue this pointless charade. I guess you realized you were about o be roasted and fell back.
LOL. He got mad and blocked me.
Gee. Wonder why? :o

Anyway nice job thus far Vegeta ss2. Keep it up.
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
LOL. He got mad and blocked me.
Gee. Wonder why? :o

Anyway nice job thus far Vegeta ss2. Keep it up.

Avidanimefan wrote:
Not to mention, most of those games you have fanned are based solely on ripcode, with the graphics changed up.

This concept is original from what I've seen and from talking to Vegeta ssj2.

But..you know whatever, taste I guess.

Yes this game is 100% Original
Who you talking to I see no comments -_- god dammit.
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
Who you talking to I see no comments -_- god dammit.

Same i dont understand lol
In response to Zasif
He deleted his comments. It's the guy Kinotoki.