Retired Ruination page

by Saiyan_Slayer_57
Retired Ruination page
Retired Page for Dragonball Ruination
ID:2026436

DRAGONBALL RUINATION HAS A NEW HUB!!

I KNOW THAT THIS URL IS A FAVORITE OF MANY HOWEVER AS THERE IS A NEW CODER ON BOARD WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE CAN KEEP THE HUB UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION

PLEASE GO TO
Dragonball Ruination
server down for a while?
because they ban me ?
is the game down it doesnt want to let me connect
ROBIN:You are banned from Dragonball: Ruination. Your ban is due to expire on: 05/03/2009. You will be automatically unbanned at around 00:00 (EST)
UNBAN ME!!!
ROBIN:You are banned from Dragonball: Ruination. Your ban is due to expire on: 05/03/2009. You will be automatically unbanned at around 00:00 (EST)
UNBAN ME!!! PLZZ I JUST WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME
PLZZ
UNBAN ME!!!
In response to Stockblock
Hey mate, please go to http://s15.zetaboards.com/Dragonball_Ruination/forum/3293016/ and post your ban dispute there. You will need to sign up for the forum.
Cheers
Crimzon
For those who remember Dragonball Z Onslaught, it's back!

http://www.byond.com/games/DarkPrinceX/DragonBallZOnslaught

Sorry for the advertising
Its a good game, but the GM are not on that frequently. I had a character named IceFyre that got rolled back from level 55k to 36, i lost around half my stats for str and def, 7000 mob kills which put me in a lower rank. I lost 2 bil in items and zenni, all because of bug that took 2days to fix. When i asked for help from a GM, they said that they couldn't help and that only 1 person could fix my stats and stuff. Its a great game, but the GM arent the most interactive. The character who did this to me, Obituary, got only banned for a day, even though he rerolled several people myself included. Some of the other players are rude and the community as a whole is acidic. Again, the game is great, but be warned about unactive GM, bugs, and a toxic community, thank you.
Hey dude, i'm sorry that you were affected by an individual on Ruination. As you know we have a forum to proactively approach any such situation to have it fixed. I'm also sorry that you find that we have inactive GM's, i like to think that i am very active myself and that most of my staff are on consistently, although i will be reviewing staff needs shortly and addressing the positions of those who aren't active. I hope you continue to have a positive experience on DBZ:R.
gotta love them crashes lol. what's going on with that, the game getting DDoS'd?
#BlameAloide opened his mouth about the lag and the server died again >.>
Cause i'm amazing at predictions bruh.
yup
Am i banned and what for? And can you un banned me plz
If you guys want I can host your server for Version 2.48.
hey I am a guy at a job corps an would like to download this game to play offline with a few of my friends here an would hope that you would allow me to do so if you cant or don't want to that is fine
Hey when is the server going to be back up?
Something wrong with the server? cant seem to log in
Page: 1 2 3 4 5