Retired Ruination page

by Saiyan_Slayer_57
Retired Ruination page
Retired Page for Dragonball Ruination
Yeah it's down. Just have to wait.
how much is the cost to the files and to host a server,just a random question.
Just a tip.. you guys might lose a lot of players because of the 'remake ban'. There's no warning anywhere, not even in the game rules, that if you try remaking a lot of times you get blocked for 23 hours. And honestly... 23 hours is A LOT of time. All i wanted to do today was to play, remade a few times, got blocked, tried creating a character in another account, yet it was blocked too. What will happen? I'll try to find a game i can play in the next 23 hours and if i find one i enjoy i might end up staying there instead of trying this one. So seriously, try another method to prevent remake spams, like a MAXIMUM of 8 hours block
So, anyone else having an issue where DemonicTank's server just won't connect?
I am having trouble connecting to demontanks server for some reason
Server still not working anyone have any idea what the deal is
i've been ban for weeks unban me please
Man I need a laptop or cpu, I used to play games like this back in the day. Good old Lost Saiyans was my game and nostalgia has brought me here, I hope to be able to play some day soon
server down?
The game will die with an inactive staff.
Server come back :(
can i please know why got banned do you guys seriously think i was using any kind of program??

jolf here I DEMAND PROOF !!!!!!
what happened to the server and why did i get wiped by the way its pinkpenetration.
Hi guys and gals! Bleach: Las Noches is back under new management and a new name: Soul Society. The public test server is up, and we've been pushing out updates all week.

Once we're stable, we'll focus on additional content and feedback from the community.

Come check it out! Relive the classic Bleach experience. http://www.byond.com/games/Tantric1/SoulSociety
Hey guys, new player here. Is the server down? the game just loads to a blank white screen. halp.
Wondering why I can't load any characters I make. I always save before exiting and when i have to make a new one it says the names are in use. I tried making a new key yesterday and still no luck
Server Down for wipe?
I am an idiot, I tested out what would happen if I tried to delete my character with 0 remakes, and it worked. Now I can't play until wipe. Aah my stupidity, I hate it.
For some reason, the game is unable to read my save file and keeps forcing me to remake so now i am unable to play.
ask a gm to do a world save when you make, for some reason it wants that force save to work sometimes
Page: 1 2 3 4 5