ID:2026618

Hey, I have been having some issues with the webclient ,I have been trying to connect to my server via another laptop on my wifi,it either never finishes downloading or even starting the download, its a mac.

The dream daemon play code doesn't work for me internally either, only way i can connect is localhost:port or directly through dreamseeker.

I did experience some success with disconnecting my phone from the internet and managing to get on the server, I have double checked my firewall and port forward settings more than i'd like to admit.

Any help here would be great i'v searched around alot to no avail.
Have you looked at the browser's JavaScript console to see if there are any error messages when joining fails? That could be a good piece of information.
"Quit code 9" is the key element here; your authentication is getting screwed up somehow. That most often happens when the IP that the users are supposed to connect to doesn't match up with what the server thinks it has. What does the play link look like that you're connecting to?
http://www.byond.com/play/74.103.198.58:25565 you should be able to get on from outside my wifi I managed to.
If the issue is only happening while you're on your own WiFi, I think it's probably that your router may be telling the browser to connect to the game via your internal IP rather than the external one. That would cause the kind of confusion that would explain the authentication problem.
Really confuses me, double checked it is my external ip that i'm sending to the server i sent you a pic a pic of my router details etc. Thanks alot for your help so far Lummox appreciate it.