ID:2029321

Hi there,

It's been several years since I've been on this site, but I initially joined up back in 2003 or 2004. I started with Mystic Journey and Rise Of Heroes... and well, I don't think I ever really got over those games. I'm definitely a bit nostalgic when it comes to sprite-based RPG games.

Honestly, that's what brought me back to this site.

You see, I dragged out my old Dell computer loaded with Windows XP and decided to do some "spring cleaning." I hope to turn it into a retro gaming PC, but I've still got a long journey ahead of me with parts to order and a real wifi adapter to buy. It's currently rigged with a tethered connection from an older model, jailbroken iPhone.

I look forward to delving back into those aforementioned games again and hope to meet some of you along the way. I'm already planning to buy a membership once my financial situation is stable again. BYOND was always the best!
I recognize the name
Hmmm... Rise of Heroes and Mystic Journies have had their sources released I believe but their old hubs are no longer active.
I'm curious as to where, as I'm on quite a few social media sites, including (embarrassingly) GaiaOnline.

I couldn't remember what my old account was here, and more than likely, I wouldn't be able to provide the correct credentials or password to access it anyway.