ID:2029408

Is there any game I don't get closed beta access to?

Anyway, because I reached level 4, I got an email saying I can invite 2 new scrubs to play. So if you want closed beta access to Paladins, which is basically Overwatch but with a lower budget, let me know. I just need your email address.

The game is pretty fun so far. It's a shooter with MOBA elements so you pick a dude, level up your abilities with cards as the game progresses, and you get an ultimate as well. They have a couple different modes, like capture and siege ( I think that's the correct name ) where you have to hold a point for a certain amount of time and then a siege machine spawns for your team and allows you to destroy the enemy base, and also a survival ( just be the last team standing at the end of the round ) and some other mode I can't remember.

It feels like the game is split up between damage dealers who stand back and pew pew, and what I like to call "bunkers" ( a term from GW2 ) that refers to any character that's good at sitting on top of an objective and making it difficult for the opposing team to capture it. It seems like the game is still trying to find its identity. For example, ultimates and a reload mechanic are fairly new and I don't think they intended for those to be in the game at first. They are also trying to go beyond the 2 character types I mentioned before. One of the newest champions, "Evie" doesn't bunker or pew pew all day. Instead her kit is designed sort of like Katarina from League in that she shines when she can blink onto several low health enemies who are clumped together and kill them all almost immediately with her ultimate, with a LeBlanc mechanic thrown in where she can return to her initial location right afterwards.

Anyway I predict most people will just migrate to Overwatch unless one of two things happens:
- Overwatch flops
- Paladins improves significantly by the time Overwatch launches ( even though the game is fun, tons of aspects need polishing and they really need to figure out what they're going to do as far as the competitive scene goes )

Y u h8 da beebs?
Did you get beta access to the division?

In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:

I don't even meet the minimum system requirements for The Division. I built this machine in 2011 with a budget of $500. I'm pretty impressed it's taken 5 years for games to get advanced enough to where I need to upgrade again.

In response to EmpirezTeam
How are you supposed to do 4k gaming then >:l?
Ghost of ET wrote:

Just for the record, it was fucking fantastic. I put at least 40 hours into it over three days.
In response to Rushnut
It was a tad to casual for my taste honestly Dx. It wasnt as sweaty as i was expecting it to be. I never really felt on edge in the dark zone either >:l. I knew if i came across some scrubs (Which i did when ever an extraction started) i could easily get away from them with my honed skills of running away from op people in video games. Things like breaking their lines of sights with buildings and various obstacles, and camping around a corner with shotguns :3. Which are all tactics i used in the division.

until people started getting the caduceus :/ then i just died really easily.
I to enjoyed the division played it all 4 days at least 15 hours a day spend all time in the dark zone killing peps abusing the invibile bug and red zone so much fun cant wait for its release!
this just in: i actually had 2 invites. 3 are remaining because i just sent one to Zasif's scrub ass.

:3

[edit] lol 2-1 = 3, can you guys tell i failed math class?

i meant to say 2 invites remaining because i had 3
Brilliant.
Thanks babe, if you want we can play together unless its like region lock then to bad :V!
Ghost of ET wrote:
my honed skills of running away from op people

What if I told you, you ARE the casual.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
Just for the record, it was fucking fantastic. I put at least 40 hours into it over three days.

If by fantastic you mean just another generic Ubishit open world game with nothing to do then yeah, it was fantastic.

Overwatch isn't very good either.
In response to The Magic Man
The Magic Man wrote:
If by fantastic you mean just another generic Ubishit open world game with nothing to do then yeah, it was fantastic.

I'd say it's very far from generic, and 'nothing to do' wut. The dark zone literally provides infinite gameplay akin to DayZ, without even mentioning the story.

Ubisoft are usually fucking shite, I'll give you that, but Tom Clancy games are usually on the higher end of that. Seige is also really good.

Apples and oranges, you can like what you like and I can like what I like, but it's not generic and it doesn't have nothing to do.

Name another lootemup third person shooter with open world pvp.
I <3 dayz the firefights you could have in that game though.

I'm no casual >:l. I'm a sweaty try hard perfectionist that was super pro at halo multiplayer before they nerfed the pistol.
i got one more code scrubs.
I was PMing ET, and my girlfriend is like, "Who is that?".

I'm like, "Oh, it's Justin Beiber.".

She's all like, "No really, who is that? You put a flirting face.".

Note to self, don't use this face anymore- :3
what is a girlfriend

also, all 3 codes gonned, rip in pieces 2016 paladins invites