ID:2030308

if i be a byond member i will be able to download the byondexe and run it on my game: World Piece Online? i am not interested on webclient for now, i need to know about standalone requesites to get the byondexe and the KEY.

BYONDexe is only handed out to a very, very small percentage of games deemed to be far above the average, and trusted developers. The service it provides removes traffic from BYOND itself, traffic which might otherwise have watched ads, or bought memberships, so it's important that it's handled correctly to ensure BYOND can actually survive.

Ontop of that, it ties the BYOND logo to your game, which means that they are liable for anything that could possibly be deemed illegal, for example, copyright.

In short, no, BYOND will not hand out BYONDexe 'just for buying a membership', and it will not hand it out to any game that might be stepping on some toes regarding IP, for example, World Piece Online, which is clearly more than just 'inspired' by One Piece.
http://www.byond.com/members/?command=contact

Last I was aware(been a long while, only on to buy randoms memberships, looking through dev help to try and at least gift people worth while.), BYONDexe wasn't hard to get for a completed or promising game. I recommend contacting Lummox using the above link and asking what he'd require of you.
In response to NNAAAAHH
ty man, i used the contact link.
In response your contact I mentioned that the standalone is only given to Published games, but I didn't know what hub entry you were referring to. Now that I've seen it, I can see a number of reasons why it's in Unpublished, including the title. If it's not a fangame, you went out of your way to make it look like one.