ID:2033238

Poll: What type of Game would people love to see come to life on BYOND?

Star Wars 17% (6)
Mecha (ex: Gundam,Zoids, etc.) 5% (2)
War Game (Strategy Based) 2% (1)
War Game (Action-Based) 5% (2)
Legend of Dragoon 11% (4)
All-Orginal RPG 40% (14)
Other(Leave In Comment Your Idea) 17% (6)

Login to vote.

Well guys those are the types of projects on my drawing board and I cant decide which one to go with so I figure why not ask the people that are going to be playing. And if you don't see what kind of game you would like to see just click other and post a comment with your idea. Thank you everybody in advance, your opionons are greatly appreciated!
Dragon King Battle 3. Hack and slash game where there is no such thing as balance and players can have fun using massive game breaking op moves.
I chose other.

Ttop88 wrote:
Poll: What type of Game would people love to see come to life on BYOND?

One that's well designed, polished once released, addresses bug reports, considers feature requests, and actually has content. Not really a requirement, but it would be nice to see someone other than Yut Put capable of pulling it off.
People think Yut Put makes good games? I've played so many of their GiaDs and none of them are good
I'm still waiting on my lore video.
A game should be decided on two major factors: feasibility & market value. You don't seem capable of delivering market value, so go ahead and make a game that appeals solely to you and your friends; whatever you'd have fun with the most.

Lige wrote:
One that's well designed, polished once released, addresses bug reports, considers feature requests, and actually has content. Not really a requirement, but it would be nice to see someone other than Yut Put capable of pulling it off.

Every game announced on this website has been a joke at best; it's different outside of these forums. Perhaps your standards are just lower to that of the real world. Continue to think that any one of you are real developers, being completely absent of skill at that. c:
I thought I was the only good game maker on this site. Why is everyone giving crappy opinions?
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:

You're asking people to be competent game developers on a site about game development?

Don't you think that's being a bit mean?

In response to EmpirezTeam
I'm stealing this image. Relevant for upcoming primaries and general election in the United States Kappa