Epic

by Yut Put
Epic
Explore epic dungeons and slay epic foes with your friends in a huge, epic fantasy action RPG world.
Guard rat is in the castle dungeon
Also, how do you use your Armor's Ability?
Press I
Or middle click
Great game I really loved it. Though as I played I was really confused by the perspective. I do not believe the character and environments matched.
thanks, feedback is greatly appreciated

they don't :D

i liked the 3/4 perspective on the environments because i felt the flat, topdown turfs looked boring. but i couldn't turn the characters into 3/4 because the icons are made by rotations

so the easy solution was to do both!
*looks at title* man it its named Epic im going to play it just because i think its Epic :D and thanks for the game bro
Why is this game never on /:
it's downloadable. if you want to play with friends, just get someone who has port forwarded and hop on dream daemon.
so you dont have a hoster yet? Itd be better if its hosted 24/7
This game is meant to be hosted minecraft-style in a sense

Although the game can function with many players, it is most often played single-player or in groups of 3-4 players. I don't want a single 24/7 host because the game can get slower over time after especially after around 6-7 hours of play and the game tends to run poorly with 7 or more players online doing dungeons and stuff

In other words, I have a lot of work to do optimizing the game
ah i see. Makes sense. Thanks!
if this game makes it to steam will it still be free?
that's something i am thinking about. i might make it have one initial cost to buy. probably 5-15$ depending on how stupid i am.
Have Wondered 1 thing about this since i dont like playing much because the keyboard controls XD, is there a way to hook a Computer controlelr similar to an xbox 360 controller up and use it on here?(probably only played for an hour or so)
not presently, unless you have a program that lets you set your own key bindings for the controller(ie. Circle button = X key)
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
that's something i am thinking about. i might make it have one initial cost to buy. probably 5-15$ depending on how stupid i am.

Good luck with getting it on Steam. The team who accepts the games that get on there is small and they get hundreds of emails a day.

If you want to have any chances on getting on there you need to send out some emails and try to get a lot of good press. That way when you email your submission you can include all the good press your getting. Also your first submission is likely to get shot down/skipped over so its probably a good idea to send a few more submissions later on.

Also I would look at some of the other games on steam around $5-$15 and look at the quality of those games if you haven't already. That way you can compare what other games offer game-play and quality wise for their price.
I know what I have to do to get to a good quality lol... a lot of work xD
This guy is a guru of the gaming industry. bettah check yoself yut
I have something to add. Every time I play there is a huge lag on my part. Sometimes the commands do not process correctly and I have a difficult time playing it. I do not experience this in other games I play. Any advice?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6