Epic

by Yut Put
Epic
Explore epic dungeons and slay epic foes with your friends in a huge, epic fantasy action RPG world.
It should be in the nonexistent credits I had planned.. It's all royalty free and credit isn't needed, but it's not like it isn't obvious epic uses music from incompetech
Is a server for this going to be open any time soon?
In response to Cloud Magic
Cloud Magic wrote:
I don't see you giving Kevin Macleod credit anywhere in epic

I am Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod
Since when have I been the second highest player/fourth highest and who the hell is Starguy, stealing my fame.
Someone is finally adding content to F_A's action rpg framework.
LOL, I made this long before that framework was released. This was actually what inspired the framework.
I dunno why but that Portal level (51) always makes me smile when the music starts to kick in. Just a shame that the level makes my client crash.
Really? What happens? That's odd. I don't remember having that issue.

Congratulations for getting farther than anyone else. I'm pretty sure you're the first person to ever get to Clockwerk.
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
Really? What happens? That's odd. I don't remember having that issue.

Congratulations for getting farther than anyone else. I'm pretty sure you're the first person to ever get to Clockwerk.

Basically everything begins to go really slowly and if i'm hosting and try to open the Daemon it says "Not responding" and if i'm playing single player and open the options with F1 it also says "Not responding". It's obvious it's about to crash because everything goes in slow motion.
Also thanks but there's people higher than me on the scoreboard.
Ha, those are all my buddies that I instantly capped to the highest level because we were screwing around with the final dungeons. And Starguy100 is an unknown entity that somehow unlocked the secret to life.

Do you know of any other dungeons that do this? and did you get to the spine yet

edit: actaully, i can confirm that forum_account and firesho legitimately made it through
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
Ha, those are all my buddies that I instantly capped to the highest level because we were screwing around with the final dungeons. And Starguy100 is an unknown entity that somehow unlocked the secret to life.

Do you know of any other dungeons that do this? and did you get to the spine yet

edit: actaully, i can confirm that forum_account and firesho legitimately made it through

Spine? Can't say so and this is the only dungeon i have had this problem with. Partly why i quit playing it. ;_;
lol
I see you're making some friends. Also when you next streaming?
Probably some time soon. I've just been busy. We have final boss music now :D
So when can anyone put a server up?
In response to Falcon lazorz
Different MacLeod, music creator.

If there isn't credit anywhere, or Yut Put didn't get the commercial license that allows you to use his music without credit, then this breaks Kevin MacLeod's license and Yut Put could get sued.
In response to CliffracerX
CliffracerX wrote:
Different MacLeod, music creator.

If there isn't credit anywhere, or Yut Put didn't get the commercial license that allows you to use his music without credit, then this breaks Kevin MacLeod's license and Yut Put could get sued.

lol i'm not getting sued for a f2p BYOND game and i did mention him in the game's credits
That's good that he IS in the credits, I was kind of worried.
i'd be more worried about the myriad of legal issues you can find in the "anime" tag
In response to Yut Put
Indeed, it's a miracle Byond didn't get sued into oblivion by all the people that make the anime games.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6