ID:2033561

Does anybody remember how to set up potions Macro correctly. It's been a long time and I don't remember. Thanks!
Why did this get moved to off topic? I'm asking about a game that's on byond.
On-Topic is for talking about BYOND itself, not asking questions about a specific game. Ideally this topic should be moved to the forum for the game in question, however that option isn't available so this was the best choice.
(I apologize for any grammatical or spelling mistakes but I just feel like shit today so I'm not reading this after I type it.

Haven't played the game in FOREVER but just from what I remember....

As for getting to the menu where you would do that... (Go to Option/Preferences, Macros tab: then the key you want to use and for the command you would do something a long the line of : ( use a colon instead of a space with the item name )
Use Potion-of-health
Use Greater-Potion-of-health

I remember playing RoH back on my Windows 95 offline and spending hours on it when I was like 5. GOOD TIMES.

BYOND PM me if you need any more help, I'd be glad to help. Alot of stuff is happening for me in the next week so I might not be checking my pager regularly.

In response to Ginsburg
Hotkeys are a facet of BYOND, they are BYONDversal. You initially posted in the right category. Nadrew's just slow and makes mistakes everywhere he lurks.