ID:2039187

Poll: Should Keeth be refunded?

Yes 14% (7)
2 years and 109 days 2% (1)
acceptable condition 2% (1)
barely used membership 2% (1)
if you wanna just make it an even 3 years that'd be fine too 4% (2)
i mean it's practically brand new 2% (1)
remember that time BYOND had a contestot a PSP or something? 2% (1)
and the winner got a PSP or something? 4% (2)
Disagree Strongly 65% (31)

Login to vote.

So my good pal Stephen Badger of Worcestershire, New England bought me a 5 year membership on June 7th, 2013, which was very generous of him. I really appreciate the thought, but unfortunately my situation has changed. I've got a wife and kids to feed, and CPS is telling me a constant diet of bread crusts and red M&Ms borders on child abuse.

I'd like a refund on the remaining 2 years and 109 days.

If you guys don't mind just hitting me up with a Paypal transfer to the email I have on file, I'd really appreciate it.

Please respond, Tom.
So you want a refund on something you didn't pay for? If anything it would go to the person who bought it originally, but I doubt it's even an option after this amount of time.

Also, Tom's not around these days.
You obviously can afford internet access so you can't be in that bad of a position. Perhaps getting your priorities right, like getting a job things might get better..
i cant even agree to this wow
Your request is absurd. Not only did you not pay for your membership, but refunds are usually given a time period of no more than 90 days. Also, I highly doubt that the refund would be enough to get your kids to stop eating bread and M&Ms. You really ought to get your priorities straight and go out looking for a job(or a second if you have one already) or make some money on the side. It's really sad that you mentioned "kid(S)". It's a shame you brought them into this world with your current economic situation. See if you qualify for coupons or government aid of any sort.
In response to A.T.H.K
Internet access isn't necessarily something restricted to those whom pay for it, it's best we try not to judge people when we don't know the context of the situation. Keith might be at a local library, pulling at strings to try and get what money they can. As much as people love telling others to 'get a job', they seem to forget how hard it is to get a job at certain times in certain places. Misfortune strikes at random, it doesn't care who you are.
In response to A.T.H.K
As for the OP, this post shouldn't have been made. It most certainly should've been through the BYOND Support link, placing it on the forum makes it look like a desperate plea to the community, which is doubtful to ever work.

[EDIT] Don't know why this is linked as a reply to A.T.H.K again, it was meant as a posting on it's own.
You actually don't need a job. You guys could learn a thing or two from a guy from Detroit about surviving difficult times. There's a bunch of things you can try when you're down and out. I will focus on one in particular that won't get you in jail: rapping.

Step 1: Get a rap name - Before you do any rapping, you need a rap name. This is done simply by putting "Lil" or "Big" before your name. Which prefix you use is dependent on your girth so make sure to look between your legs so you can make the most optimal name choice. So in your case, you would be called "Lil Keith" because you just got a micro weewee.

Step 2: Get some chains - Every rapper needs to come off as large and in charge. You need to look wealthy even though it's obvious you're not. Travel around to your local laundromats - sometimes they have those little gumball machine things that dispense those fake gold, plastic chain things that kids usually wear, and they only cost like 2 quarters. Bear in mind these are designed for children so they may break as you're trying to pull them over your head. If your head is too big, just wear it as a bracelet, but be sure to keep your wrist in plain sight at all times when recording your music videos.

Step 3: Get some hoes - Speaking of music videos, you're going to need some thots. Some redbones. Some honeys. Now, since you're just starting out, you can't afford to get the high profile prostitutes like Kim K in your videos. You gotta start small and work your way up the whore ladder. That's why Drake made that "Started from the Bottom" song. Anyway, you can find affordable, drug-abusing streetwalkers on craigslist and backpage. Just be ready to prove you're not law enforcement over the phone because they WILL ask you to confirm this.

Step 4: Make the rap song - Making the song is the easiest part contrary to popular belief. The majority of rap nowadays is just talking about drugs, money and guns. So just talk about how good you are at rolling joints, how you just deposited five hunnid racks into your bank account, and go into detail about that one drive-by you played a part in so you'll be easier to prosecute later on. Make sure to start every song off with the phrase "fuck the police".

Step 5: Record video - You're poor so your quality is going to suck. You might have to use the camera on your government assistance Tracfone which will be lackluster, but it'll have to do. Get one of your friends, or maybe even your wife, to hold the phone up toward you as you swing your Airsoft gun props around in the air and spew degrading lyrics. It'll make her horny, so it's a win-win for everyone involved.

Sell your mixtapes and voila, you've succeeded in life.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Looks like somebody has deep hatred of rappers xD..
In response to EmpirezTeam
i do music videos hmu
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:

Rest in peace, Eddy Wally.
For those who aren't familiar, Keeth only posts to troll.

Nice b8 tho m8.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
For those who aren't familiar, Keeth only posts to troll.

Nice b8 tho m8.

Well, he used to a moderator after all... You troll all the time too.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
i do music videos hmu

Got any examples?
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Looks like somebody has deep hatred of rappers xD..

Rap recently topped rock as my favorite genre. I think it's because recently I've been listening to more electronic music and more rappers are starting to incorporate a more electronic sound in their songs. Not like mainstream rappers but people on Soundcloud or YT.

Still got love for rock though. I have a huge crush on Lyndsey.

She's got a girlfriend, but there's still hope she's bi-sexual and not a lesbian. If it's the former there's a chance, albeit slim, that she'd let me smash.

I think I said it before but the only genre I can't tolerate is country. I'll even listen to gospel music before I listen to country and I'm not even religious. There's just something incredibly cheesy about country and the horrific thing about it is I'm in Nashville so I'm literally surrounded by it. I have co-workers who are DIEHARD country fans and it makes me sick to my stomach whenever they're playing it in my vicinity. I'll be moving out of this cesspool soon enough thankfully.
You troll all the time too.

I'll admit to having a sense of humor often at my own expense. I don't post just to get people riled up and start arguments, though, if that's what you mean.

Gonna post an FCC complaint about the internet not being serious business? Or you just gonna write about me/yourself some more on Encyclopedia Dramatica?
#KEETHSREFUNDMATTERS
All you need to read is 'keeth' and 'wife and kids' to know lies are occurring :)
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I don't post just to get people riled up and start arguments, though, if that's what you mean.

Or you just gonna write about me/yourself some more on Encyclopedia Dramatica?

Why would I insult myself? You probably had something to do with the article. I bet you're trying to pin it on me because you, "love trolling the trolls." I'm not like the others. The other ones you call trolls are beneath me; the ones you're capable of giving nerve. They're a mockery to my work. You are expendable to me.
Page: 1 2