My Life as a Spy

by Skysaw
My Life as a Spy
Five teams of spies compete to secure documents, using nifty spy gadgets to foil their enemies.
ID:2041228

BYOND 510 has made a massive amount of new goodies possible with MLAAS, as one of the obvious choices to add atmospheric dynamic lighting, now there's a real element of sneaking around in the dark and using the environment and time to your benefit.

Here's what's done so far, I plan to begin hosting early testing of the update in the next couple weeks to hash out any bugs and whatnot.

Changes for version 'Luna 1.0 (N2.0)'

[Features]
        - Vastly improved dynamic lighting system added, adds a whole new depth to the game.
        - Readded flashlights and batteries. Normal batteries will crumble when depleted, rechargables will not, but will lose capacity with      each recharge. Charging stations can be found around the map, be careful, sneaky spies might steal your batteries!
        - Clock added, approximately 60 seconds to an in-game hour, the daylight level will change based on the time.
        - The sewers are always dark, except outside of the areas around manhole covers.
        - Various light sources added around the game, the city and mall are obviously well-lit while the country and suburbs are less so.
          Many of these light sources can be interacted with in various ways, such as being shot out, and hidden behind.
        - Witnesses will lose visual range as darkness falls, occasionally using flashlights to expand it at night.

[Other]
        - Lots of little tweaks here and there, too much to keep track of over time.
Sneaky sneaky :D? I can now be a night crawler a shadow in the night a hidden blade in the darkness.