ID:2042828

Eh o.O Thanks, I guess?
The drama with him is overblown but he's still a slimy, corrupt business type.

And if you think for a second he's not covering his own ass with this, i suggest a second watch. You can read his body language like a book.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
The drama with him is overblown but he's still a slimy, corrupt business type.

And if you think for a second he's not covering his own ass with this, i suggest a second watch. You can read his body language like a book.

Anyone who puts the high horse scumbags in Congress in their place is fine by me. Watch the video and tell me who the slimy ones REALLY are: the man invoking his rights or the dickhead telling him he should WAIVE his rights. Some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

EmpirezTeam for president.
I've got to say on a moral level of course this guy is horrible and all that, but higher than anything I totally respect him for abusing his rights to the point of invoking the government on such a level.
In response to Kumorii
You have no idea what you're talking about mate you might want to do some research about this guy and what's his doing before you jump to the conclusions media tells you to jump on.
You can pretty much look up and confirm everything Shkreli said.

You can Google Daraprim and find the costs in comparison to other expensive rare disease drugs, the welfare programs that allow people to get it at a discount or for free, and the amount of times it's prescribed per year in comparison to popular drugs.

If your concern is "the tax payers will be paying for the drug when the people can't afford it", you can also go Google how our tax dollars are spent ( like the fact that the highest earners pay the bulk of the taxes anyway ) and explain to me how some of the shit it goes to, like the hundreds of billions spent dicking around in Afghanistan or the failed "war on drugs", makes any more sense. Of course the media would like to make Martin be the hottest topic so we can forget about who the true enemy is.

This is the same media that paints Julian Assange as a villain and Mark Zuckerberg as a hero when the former fights for our privacy while the latter takes a shit on it.