Lost Magic

by Vegeta ssjj2
Lost Magic
Prepare to explore the world of magic!
ID:2043053

Yo! So its been long time since i posted update on the game, well i left DM for couple of weeks now im back developing the game once again so for the people who think this game got discontinued well.... it didn't so stay tuned for more updates :D
Shatan wrote:
looks like crap

There ain't even a single screenshot on hub >.>
The only thing looking like crap is your profile pic. BOOM!
In response to Kidpaddle45
there arent any screenshot because this game is still on its early development probably Development Log 6-8 there will be screenshot
Shatan wrote:
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Shatan wrote:
looks like crap

There ain't even a single screenshot on hub >.>
The only thing looking like crap is your profile pic. BOOM!

Everything you've ever made in your life is crap. You can't program to save your life.

Sad. I expected better.
BYOND is no longer what it used to be :/
In response to Kidpaddle45
True. But that's only because BYOND itself has been improving. The novice game developers are still trying their best, to do something worth looking at.
In response to Baird
Baird wrote:
True. But that's only because BYOND itself has been improving. The novice game developers are still trying their best, to do something worth looking at.

he said that because i was unfriendly towards him, which i am. i dont owe hospitality to some brain damaged fuck that dares call himself a programmer, just look at his released shitty ripper-tier work

he also said my attitude represents the demeanor of byond as a whole bcuz hes an idiot. also how dare he insult my stolen profile picture. my profile picture is worth more than his life