ID:2044600

I remember it like yesterday. My mammy buyed me Pokemans game and gameboy. I camed home from schools and played it. I dint like Pitachu so I putted him on compooter. My main Pokemans was Pigey and some other Pokemans I had caughted during my quest. I tooked my game to schooled and battle with friends and cousin. We had many moments, such as wonned and losed.

It is time to remember how much years of Pokemans. I dont care if you big small, young tall, Pokemans affected ur life in one way or nother. RIP Satoru 2015, thank for Pokemans.

One last note: Pokemans Son and Mood come out 2016, smoke weed everyday.
I haven't played Pokémon since the count was 151... Lost the appeal, etc... Might just scoop up a 3DS... just for this.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
I haven't played Pokémon since the count was 151.

Too soon.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
I haven't played Pokémon since the count was 151... Lost the appeal, etc... Might just scoop up a 3DS... just for this.

Meh. Still can't see myself purchasing a console any time soon, even for Pokemans. Maybe a VR device after they fix the several major issues among VR devices and make some VR games that are actually worth playing.
*prays sun and moon doesn't come with a new gen*
In response to EmpirezTeam
Reading that was painstakingly difficult and quite honestly distressful. Here's to you never doing it again.
Know what would be awesome? I thoroughly enjoyed Digimon World 3 on the PSX ( in fact, every time I download a PSX emulator, DW3 is one of the first games I grab along with Crash Team Racing ) and a crossover needs to happen. NOW. Pokemon vs Digimon on 3DS.

Digimon also had a way better television series. I only watched the Pokemon movies as a kid but the Digimon anime was tolerable. Pokemon was too predictable - every episode ended with Team Rocket jacking off again and it just became boring.
Pokemon - chugging out the same game for 20 years and no one hates them for it.